Chapter 17

"I'm falling in love with you.."

...

"I'm in love with you.."

...

"I love you.."

...

As the sun rose, the sky became a glorious shade of blue while it went from light yellow to a more intense color mixing in with purples and breaking-up the deeper shades of blue from the previous night.

Although all of the purple and deep blue faded away the sun took it's mighty position at the top of the sky, shining so very blindingly beautiful.

However, you were the only one to see this alluring occasion praising itself onto your vision. You still felt quite tiresome from the lastly events that occurred the night before.

Memories were impending your mind repeatedly. You couldn't forget the warmth of his touches wandering your body.

It even gave shivers through you just by remembering his softly touched hands.

'I hate this..' You thought sullen. You were hoping to remove these sudden upcoming feelings for the boy.

You didn't want to start liking Jyugo after he had violated you without your permission.

You felt annoyed by this, by everything actually. You couldn't contain the anger that was suddenly fuming up in you, readying to be lashed out at anyone at this point.

But you were the type to keep calm at certain periods of mental breakdown so there wasn't going to be any lash outs anytime soon.

Although as these thoughts were containing your attention of mind you didn't notice a certain group of people standing in your by the door.

It did take awhile before someone had spoken up to grasp at your inattention.

You went into a flustered state of mind. Embarrassment overflowing you just because you did not notice that the four boys were in your room.

Yet, you were at least glad that your room didn't have much of a girlie feel to it. But more a boyish feel.

At least in your state of problems being a tomboy was good for you.

"[M/N]!" Rock yap out, getting you to once again snap out of your thoughts.

You commenced to shuffling out of your bed so that you were able to stand in front of the four males trembling in such a small way.

You lifted up your head to see their intimidating stares gazing down at you making you peep out lightly.

Jyugo had a smirk grow onto his pinkish lips. Loving the sight of your shying faze.

"Y... yes?" You questioned timidly, wanting to know what they had to ask of you all a sudden.

"We found out that there was going to be a carnival today and thought we should all go!" Uno chirped excitedly.

Your eyes wandered over to Nico, seeing that the boy was nodding his head vigorously in anticipation for your answer.

Your thoughts contemplated on whether you should go or not. Thinking of the pros and cons of the decision before had making up your mind.

"Alright.... Let's do it." You answered as the four boys went into cheers.

[Time skip: 2 days later.]

"Class, If I may have all of your attention?" A softly timid voice spoke out, interrupting the conversations that had erupted between some of the students of the class.