Chapter 10

(_Previously_)

"Good girl." He complimented huskily before leaning down towards your face, only to. . .

《╳♚╳♚╳♚╳♚╳♔╳♔╳♔╳♔╳

Your mind began racing with questions.

'What was he going to do?'

'Is he going to kiss me again?'

You couldn't focus, your eyes quickly shut themselves. Embracing on what's going to happen next.

But nothing, you felt nothing in contact. This made you come into confusion.

You decided to slowly open up your eyes for only to see him staring deeply at you. Your face grew warm at the fact of his sudden stares.

It made you feel slightly uncomfortable but also nervousness.

"[Y/N], why are you so nervous?" The boy had questioned so suddenly it made you feel immense embarrassment.

But to Jyugo dismay, you didn't answer his question. Instead you only turned your head to the side so he wouldn't be able to see your expression.

The boy let out small grumbles of his, he didn't like it when people didn't do as his say.

Jyugo then abruptly neared himself closer to you than before.

You felt slight discomfort so you had only one choice to sit your bottom onto the desk that was behind since it was actually hurting your back.

You knew it would lead to giving the boy an upper hand but the pain was unbearable so you just didn't care.

Jyugo had smirked at the atrocious decision you made, it gave him a better position at your lady's area.

Your face couldn't bear the heat of embarrassment and nervousness as it shone in a lightly tinted pink.

You felt a hand being placed behind your back, pushing you closer to were you could feel his manly area bulging through his pants.

"J... Jyugo..." You mumble his name out softly in a breathtaking tone as this would be starting the actions of the boy to rub his erect area gently at your sensitive one.

He didn't respond with a wordy response, only with a soft grunt of his.

He had suddenly felt your head being swiftly turned into the direction of his own, seeing that Jyugo was indeed having a small blush of himself.

Your eyes grew somewhat wide from of seeing this expression of his. You kept your lips pierced tight, not letting him have the satisfaction of hearing your sweet sounds.

But before you all had known it, the bell suddenly rung its way throughout the school. Signaling it was time to assent from lunch and back to class.

Jyugo sucked at his teeth from annoyance of having the bell ruining his moment with you once again.

But you on the other hand was quite glad that the bell saved you. You then saw Jyugo have a smirk grow onto his pinkish lips.

You grown confused on why he was smirking all of a sudden.

"Don't think we won't finish because the bell rung, we'll meet after school, got it?" He ordered before leaning down to give you a small peck on the lips.

The boy was now satisfied of your expression as he pulled back from you.

You were quite shock, figuring out now to what you are to this boy.

'His slave.'

[_To Be Continued_]

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

I know its not as great but I didn't know what to put as for much in this chapter but do still hope you all like it.

Once more thank you all again for reading and supporting.

-Love.