|7|

_________________________________________

"You got to be kidding me.." Jyugo delivery of words sounded pitched, like he was in a state of perplex shock.

His eyes never leaving your bandaged chest. Which made you feel overwhelming uneasiness.

"C..can you not stare so much..?" You requested eagerly with much anguish lacing your light tone.

This quickly caught Jyugo's inattention. Your fingers finding their way to the hem of Jyugo's school jacket, gripping it tightly.

Shortly after the boy understood the memo.

Snatching the collars of your unbuttoned shirt and lifting them back over your shoulders.

Jyugo was just about to speak, although you were fast to takeover.

"I think it's time that we go now!" You frantically blurted, motioning to the blushing boy to leave you be.

"Yeah... I think we're finished here..." He mutter bashfully, letting loose of your collar. Inducing you to take clutch immediately afterwards as the boy left in a frenzy.

Giving you the isolation you so desperately needed, granting the circumstances. Fleetly, you ultimately decided that it was time for you to make your way out.

Despite being in such delay.

Wishing for your existence to dissolve in nothingness once you stepped out. Chest tightening at the feeling of your heart bashing repeatedly against it's cages.

Your skull began to suffer at the sense of an upcoming headache. Like it was close to cracking any second.

You tilted your a bit to try and exert some of the pain at least. Though, that seemed to make it worse.

Causing your face to scrunch.

Yet, even in the act of trailing his feet over to his friends as they rejoiced. Jyugo couldn't help but stare in the direction of your whimpering form.

"We finally finished! Ah, I can't wait to see what I got!" Uno cheered with anticipation.

As hums and nods of agreement came in response to him. However, while everyone continued their jubilant chatter amongst one another.

Jyugo stilled with his thoughts...

Cheeks brightening in hue. Body heating with curiosity and minor eagerness. Thoughts that were supposed to be unharmful... grew vulgar.

Thoughts that were supposed to be nothing more... became shameful.

Jyugo soon felt a sick sense of satisfaction course through his lanky build. Not giving care for being label as a creep anymore.

'I bet... I bet they have really cute... nipples..~'

|Timeskip|

2 weeks had went by.

You realize you should be past that insufferable situation by now.

Though your mind continued to linger to previous events.

You weren't able speak to anyone without feeling as if someone is watching your every movement.

Actually, you didn't want to speak to anyone.

And Hitoshi had definitely took immediate notice to this change in demeanor.

Class started as usual.

The teasing/hazing with Mr. Tanabata.

The gossiping and ignoring of every lesson trying to be taught.

You attempted to be as discrete as possible.

Wanting no attention to your gloomy state.

Your elbow rested on the slightly damaged, yet polished desk.

As your cheek was placed against the palm of your hand.

You felt a bit frustrated at the fact that he hasn't told anyone yet.

'What is he waiting for?'

Pretty ludicrous to want someone out a secret like that.

Although, it's not like you really want it to happen this way.

You just thought the boy disliked you.

So you at least hoped to get it over with sooner than later.

However, your body shivered.

That same familiar shiver knowing someone is eyeing you with much weight.

It gave strong tingles down your spine.

Growing uncomfortable each second at the act.

You had a small idea on who it probably was.

And the stares began to endure longer than usual.

You lifted your hand up, wanting the attention of Mr. Tanabata.

"Yes, [M/N]?" He called out to you, causing everyone to now look in your direction.

Making you shy away once more.

"Um.. May I use the restroom, sir?" You asked modestly, hesitant with each slipping word.

Mr. Tanabata nodded to your request.

As you quickly took this opportunity, sighing out alleviated.

Feet tiredly dragging on the tiles of the school.

You were exhausted.

Exhausted by the same thoughts forming in your mind.

You didn't want to think about him.

You hated the thoughts about him.

Jyugo... Jyugo.. Jyugo..

"Ah! Stupid Jyugo!" You huffed in annoyance, the walls of the halls echoing with your flustered voice.

"This school is so dumb.." You mutter angrily, gripping your fingers through the strands of your hair.

Stopping in your tracks as familiar hands gripped your shoulder.

'Oh why now..?'

"So I'm stupid now?"

"Jyugo.."
_________________________________________
×To be continued×

Heeey guys

How ya been?

Oh fine, that's good then.

I've been doing fine myself.

I know I haven't updated since the last chapter and I blame myself.

I can't lie, I've been quite lazy but you know after this chapter is published three more are on the way.

So yes, I'm making up for my missed days.

Also there's another for the late updates because I've been doing the you....boku story lol.

Oh, also sorry for making the chapter short.

Well bye byeeee guys

•|Love|•

[EDITED: NOVEMBER 25, 2022]