Chapter 21: Don't get too comfortable

Crystal's POV

It's been a week since all of that BS went down. We've all been analyzing the situation.. Thinking of different ways to tell Beau and Luke. But we don't think they'll believe us, even with the proof. They'll probably think it's fake.

"I don't know man. They don't even want to talk to me, and I'm their brother. They're pissed that I'm defending you. I honestly think we should just let them figure this shit out on their own. Sooner or later they'll find out, so let's just stay out of it."

Jai had a point so we all agreed.. Time kept passing and we still hadn't talked to Luke or Beau. It sucked because I missed them so much and when I finally thought we were going to start talking again, this happened. It's now The end of June and the boys seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. I just hope that in the end, they don't end up hurt.

We already have everything planned and in 2 weeks we'll be gone and enjoying the summer. I can't complain about life when I have amazing people surrounding me. Things happen for a reason right? Who am I to ask why? I'm just starting to go with the flow.

Schedule:

Monday: Six Flags

Tuesday: Venice Beach

Wednesday: Knott's Berry Farm

Thursday: Raging Waters

Friday: Santa Monica Pier

Saturday: Rest (Hotel)

Sunday: Rest (Hotel)

Monday: Have a BBQ at the Park

Tuesday: Go to the movies

Wednesday: Disneyland

Thursday: Universal Studios

Friday: Sky Diving

Saturday: Rest (Hotel)

Sunday: Rest (Hotel)

*2 weeks later*
We wake up at 5 in the morning to get ready and leave by 6.

Luke's POV
I miss Crystal so much. I shouldn't but I do. I should hate her, but I don't. I love her like I'll never love anyone else. But she's not the person I thought she was. Why would she Attack Nikki and Gabby? I want to talk to her, ask for her side of the story, but it's too late. I haven't even talked to Jai, my own twin because clearly he's chosen their side.

Beau and I have been talking about it, trying to think of a good reason why Crystal would do something like that? But we just don't understand. We've invited the girls to come and stay for 2 weeks since we're going to be having the house to ourselves.

*2weeks later*
I never thought I would find out what I did. Nikki was in the shower when her phone vibrated *New Message from Babe💏" but I haven't even texted her? I grabbed her phone and opened the message "hey baby girl, I just wanted to let you know you're always on my mind and that I love you! I can't wait until all of this is over, so we won't have to hide anymore. Thanks to Luke and Beau you and Gabby have gotten more out there, I'm sure soon you guys will both be top notch models! Good luck baby and goodnight❤️"

Crystal's POV
*1 month later*
I'm tossing and turning in bed all night... I just can't shake off this bad feeling... I feel someone watching me. I turn my head and I could see a pair of eyes right on me... It's too dark to see who it is..... I feel immobilized... I can't even speak as I see him come into the light, the creepy smile of his throwing me off edge, the crazy look in his eyes making me hyperventilate... This is the bad feeling I kept having... As I move my eyes to further inspect him, I realize he has a knife...
It brings back those memories from that horrible night when he came into my room with a gun and tried to kill me... I start crying, I'm panicking.. But for some reason I can't move, no matter how hard I try and then he begins to laugh in the most scariest way you can think of.. As he stops laughing he begins to speak, "Did you think I was gonna let you get away from me so easily? You were FUCKING wrong! Tonight I'm gonna finish you off, and you'll suffer just like I've suffered.... You know how much it hurts to love your bitch ass? You have no fucking clue.... I loved you! Yeah I fucked up and fucked some stupid lil hoe, but I loved you! I still do! Just the thought of you drives me so fucking insane.. I can't live like this anymore!" He throws himself at me, with the knife on my neck.. I scream and scream but it seems like no one can hear me.. I feel as each stab goes into my skin and I can't help but think that this is how I'll die......
"Crystal, Crystal!!!! Wake up!!! Wake up!!!" I open my eyes, I'm covered in sweat and I'm in tears... Desiree is holding me tight and moving my hair out of my face telling me it's okay that it was just a bad dream... I could feel everybody else on my bed also... I can't help but just cry and cry... I've been having a similar nightmare each night since I seen him while we went on our summer vacation.....