Chapter 3: Reality

Crystal's POV

I feel a random punch. I open my eyes and I've realized that it was just a dream I really didn't see Jai. I have a massive hang over I don't even want to get up. I check my phone and I realize it's 3 in the afternoon. The girls are still sleeping but from the looks of it, I think they're all having a nightmare. No wonder Jasmin punched me. I wake them all up. They all look so confused. It's funny.

Desiree, Jasmin, &Esmeralda's POV

"Thank God it was just a dream."

Crystal's POV

"I wish mine hadn't been a dream," I say and start laughing. "But from the looks of it you guys didn't have a dream, you guys were having nightmares and to top it off Jasmin you punched me."

Jasmin's POV

"OMG did I really?" I ask and start laughing. Desiree and Esmeralda are laughing too. "Yes," Crystal says and laughs.

Esmeralda's POV

"I have a big headache, I'm making myself some black coffee. Anyone else want one?" I say. They all said yes so I went down stairs and started making it.

Desiree's POV

"I'm still tired. I want to go back to sleep," I say as I lay back down. But I don't even go back to sleep. I just chill in bed for a couple more minutes.

Over with the Janoskians:

Jai's POV

I wake up from a weird dream. I was on my usual afternoon jog and I bumped into this Beautiful girl. I feel my phone vibrate and it's a text from my girlfriend Ariana. I snap out of my thoughts of that beautiful girl and reply to her.

Luke's POV

I can't stop thinking about that beautiful blonde girl from my dreams. Thanks to Jai I met her. She was short about 5 feet and had caramel colored eyes. I think I'm in love and I don't even know her. I don't even know if she's real.

Beau's POV

Whoa, that dream was crazy. Jai, Luke, and I had all fallen in love with the same beautiful girl. But who wouldn't fall in love with her? She was adorable, she was probably 5ft or so and she had caramel colored eyes and a beautiful smile. I honestly can't imagine what would happen if we were to actually ever be in a situation like this.

Back to the girls:

Desiree's POV

I get up out of bed and go join the girls down stair. I really need that black coffee because this hangover is really not the business.

Jasmin's POV

This black coffee is really helping my hangover. Never again will I drink that much. I feel like shit.

Esmeralda's POV

"I was just about to call you to hurry up or else your coffee was gonna get cold but since your down here already here," I hand Desiree her coffee. I don't think I'll ever drink so much again; this hangover is making me just want to go lay down and sleep all day. The coffee is helping a little though.

Crystal's POV

"Alright girls, well I'm gonna go get ready and go for my run now." Then Desiree says, "Don't you usually run in the mornings? Why don't you just skip running today?" "It helps me clear my mind. I'll be back later." I get into my exercise clothes, grab a water bottle, grab my iPod and head out. As I'm running a guy is coming out of his house and from what he's wearing I can tell he's going for a run. By the time I get to his house he's heading out not paying attention and I'm trying to get a better look at his face that he crashes into me and throws me down to the ground and I don't know what happens next because I've hit my head super hard I black out....