Chapter 12: Surprise Surprise

4:00 p.m.

Narrators POV

Thalia wakes up and realizes Crystal isn't in the bed. She panics. She wonders if it was all just a nightmare or was it really reality. She gets up and runs downstairs. She then sees Crystal sleeping on the sofa with her laptop open. She wonders what she was doing and why she didn't just sleep in the room.

Desiree's POV

I wake up and see it's already 4 in the afternoon. I get up and wake Daniel up. I tell him to go home so he could get ready and come back at 6 for Jasmin's Surprise Party. I get in the shower and start getting ready.

Esmeralda's POV

Me and Abraham are just laying in bed watching a movie. We woke up at around 3 something. But we just chilled in bed together. Everything felt like it was getting back to normal again. I checked the time and told him that maybe it was time for him to go home and get ready for later on tonight. He left and I got my things ready to get in the shower. Thank god we all have our own restrooms.

Jasmin's POV

Me and Jason woke up at around 3 something. He again told me happy birthday. My eyes got all watery and I said thank you and that I loved him. With everything that happened I don't think the girls even remember my birthday. But at the end of the day, all that matters to me is that Crystal is okay. The thing is no one has even texted me or called me to tell me happy birthday. Jason said he had to get going but that he would come back later so I got up and got in the shower and just got ready even though I probably wasn't going to do anything.

Thalia's POV

I decide to wake Crystal up and tell her that I was going to take the girls out so she could start setting up the place and everyone should start getting here any time now. When I woke her up it looked like she was scared but then she shook it off and said okay.

Crystal's POV

I'm running in a dark place, trying to find my way back. I'm crying, scared, and all alone. When all of a sudden I wake up to someone shaking me lightly. It's Thalia. I smile at her. It's so crazy to think that in reality I am in a dark place right now because I don't remember a lot of things. I want to tell someone but I don't know why, I decide to keep it to myself. It's about 4:45 when they head out. They all give me a hug and tell me to stay safe. Jasmin thinks I'm staying home because I'm still in a little pain. But once they're gone I get to working around the house setting everything up.

Narrator's POV

At 5:30 Crystal is basically done with everything, so she decides to start getting ready because everyone was going to start getting there at around 6. When she got out of the shower, she looked at herself in the mirror. She traced over the bruises on her body. If something touched her, it hurt her. She tried not to think about it and went in her closet to look for something to wear. She picked out a black skin tight dress that was strapless and some black lacey wedges. She covered her black eye with concealer and foundation. By the time she was done getting ready, she looked amazing. She did loose curls on her hair and you couldn't even tell she had a black eye. She did a smokey eye and put nude lipstick on with shiny lipgloss over it. She felt satisfied. She thought she could pull off pretending that nothing has happened and act as if she still remembers everything. Then at 6:15 the doorbell rings.

Crystal's POV

I go downstairs to open the door and it's the Janoskians. I smile at them and give them all a hug. When I hug Luke, I feel something strong inside of me. I feel butterflies in my stomach, my heart is racing. I feel all nervous and shy. I then welcome them inside.