Chapter 20: Open Your Eyes

Crystal's POV

I could see the candles spread around at the beach, the way the moon is shining so bright and the stars look so lovely, the reflection of the night sky on the water, it's absolutely breathtaking. I could feel the slight breeze as it blows my hair a little back. And then when we're at the hotel room. Making love. It was the most amazing night of my life. It was absolutely perfect. The way he gently laid me on the bed, the way he slowly helped me out of my clothes as I helped him out of his. It was perfect. I was nervous, but everything turned out better than I imagined. Making love to the person you're totally in love with is the most amazing thing ever. I'm all his forever and he's all mine until we grow old and grey. I can't wait to walk down the aisle to marry the guy of my dreams.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

My alarm wakes me up. It's finally Saturday. I'm not only excited about my brothers' party but also because Omar and I are going to announce that we are engaged. We already talked about the date and we want to get married as soon as possible.

The girls and I promised my mom that we would go over and help her set up. So I start making breakfast and then wake up the girls so they can eat and then get ready.

*phone ringing*

"Good morning princess"

Gaahhhh. So early in the morning and my day has officially been made.

"Good morning mi amor."

"Just thought I'd call you before I leave to work and say I love you and I can't wait to see you later baby girl."

"I love you too babe. Drive safely and text me when you get to work, okay?"

"You two love birds make me sick.." Says Desiree joking around and laughing with the rest of the girls.

"Oh shut up you hater." I say winking at her.

"Haha tell your sister to not hate because I called you to tell you good morning and her boyfriend didn't. And okay baby I will, bye. Mwuuahhh!!"

"Bye love, mwuahhh"

"Omar said that you're just jealous because your boyfriend didn't call you to tell you good morning.."

All the girls bust up laughing and say "Ooohhhhh, he got you Desiree."

But even she was laughing.

When I was done eating I went upstairs to shower and get ready to go to my parents.

Girls POV

Esmeralda: "Honestly, I miss days like these. I feel like we hardly see Crystal anymore."

Thalia: "Yes so do I! It's all Ariana's fault!!"

Jasmin: "I believe so. I mean all of sudden she comes into her life and she just distanced herself from us."

Desiree: "I agree also, but she's also in love. Most of the time she's with Omar and she's beyond happy. I love that he could manage to make her as happy as ever. I haven't seen her this happy in years. Seeing her happy makes me happy. But of course I miss our girl days too."

Fabiola: "You have a point there. I mean we all get busy now and then with our boyfriends also. Maybe we should just set aside a day and we could all talk about how we each feel you know? I mean summer is around the corner and we're going to make this the best summer ever!"

Narrators POV

The girls blame Ariana, but little do they know, she's the only who's actually been there for her. But soon true colors will be shown.