Chapter 13: Confessions and Disappointments

Destiny's POV

I notice she was crying. "Crystal, what's wrong?"

Crystal's POV

It's that girl Destiny. I smile and tell her that I'm fine I just got a little sentimental over something dumb. "Hey can you do me a favor though?" I tell her if she can say that the only reason we left was because she got lost and called me so I could help her get to my place.

Narrators POV

Luke, Crystal, Destiny, and Destiny's boyfriend Martin get to Crystal's house and Everyone gets all happy to see Destiny. Destiny tells everyone how she got "lost" and called Crystal to meet her somewhere so she could get here. Luke then said he saw Crystal leave and he went with her because it was getting dark out and he didn't want anything to happen to her. Crystal's family asked Destiny how she's been, how's the military life, if she likes it or not. Just trying to catch up with her. While everyone was catching up with Destiny, Crystal went up stairs to her room.

Crystal's POV

"Crystal, can I talk to you for a sec.?" I hear a voice say from behind. When I turn it's Jai who's standing by the door of my room. "Sure, come in." He comes into my room and gets closer to me. He puts his hands on my arms, "I can't hold this in any longer. I love you Crystal. I think about you ALL the time. As much as I've tried denying it to myself and saying I didn't feel anything for you, it hasn't helped me because I do have feelings for you. It's crazy to say that I love you. I know it is because we hardly know each other. But you're the girl of my dreams. Literally. Since I saw you in my dreams I can't stop thinking about you. And yesterday when our lips touched, I swear at the moment I didn't care everyone was there, I wanted to grab you and kiss you.. Like this," he pulls me closer and starts kissing me.

Luke's POV

I didn't see Crystal anywhere so I went upstairs to see if she was up there. But I never imagined I would have seen her kissing my brother.. My twin, Jai. It hurts too much, I walk back down stairs. I feel my eyes get watery. I'm hurt, I'm angry. The worst part is that there's nothing I could do about it. From the start, the moment she woke up on our couch confused, I could see there was a spark in her eyes when she looked into Jai's eyes. But I thought I was just seeing things. I guess I was wrong. She doesn't want me.. Or Beau.. She wants no one other than my twin. There's no point in even being here anymore. We only live about 2 blocks down so I decide to just go home. I tell the guys I don't really feel good so I was going home. I said bye to everyone and that it was nice meeting them.

Jai's POV

She kisses me back, but then pulls away. "I'm sorry Jai, but I can't say I feel the same way about you." Why did I just do what I did. I feel like an idiot now for confessing to her what I feel. I smile at her and say sorry and walk out. I just walk outside and start walking home. My eyes are watery but I hold back my tears. When I get home I realize Luke is home too, but I don't say anything I just go to my room and connect my headphones to my phone and start blasting my music. I lay on my bed and that's when the tears begin to stream down my face.

Crystal's POV

I don't know why at first I wanted him to actually kiss me, but once he kissed me, it didn't feel right. I can't lie, I did like it but at the same time I didn't. I don't know if that makes sense or not. But lately nothing seems to make sense. I make my way down stairs to look for Luke, but he's no where to be found. I realize Jai isn't around either. Then Beau tells me that Luke left because he didn't feel good and literally like 5 minutes after Luke left Jai texted him saying that he was going home because he didn't feel good. Something doesn't feel right.

Thalia's POV

Miguel finally gets here and I'm excited to introduce him to everyone. I walk outside and walk towards his car. "Before we go inside, I think it's time. I really like you and you like me. We both know the feelings are mutual, so will you give me the chance to have you as my girlfriend?" He took me by surprise, but I hug him super tight and say yes. Ahhhhh!!!! I'm so happy right now. I go inside and introduce him as my boyfriend. I could feel the big smile on my face as I'm introducing him to everyone.