Chapter 2: Chick Flicks

Girls POV

I guess it's time for chick flicks and some junk food. We all start laughing.

Crystal POV

Alright so who's going to come to the store with me to buy some junk food for at least the weekend and then the rest of the week the real fun will begin. They all decided to come to the store with me. "Girls, when are we going to ask each other what happened to each and everyone of us," asked Jasmin. I started laughing and then Desiree and Esmeralda joined me. Then even Jasmin broke into laughter. "How about we tell each other our story when we get home," I say, "that way we can enjoy the junk food and chick flicks while we talk about our tragedies today."

Desiree's POV

I think it's pretty crazy how we're all heartbroken right now. "Dude, isn't it crazy how we're all going through a rough path in our life's right now," I ask curiously. It seems as if all that's left in us right now after crying is just laughter because we start laughing again. Maybe it's just a way of holding back our tears.

Esmeralda's POV

It is pretty crazy but it's also kind of cool in a way. Because we can all be there for each other even more since we all sort of feel the same way. "Maybe it's a way of life doing this to us at the same time so we could be there for each other since we all feel basically the same way? But then again who knows. Life is pretty weird," I comment.

Jasmin's POV

I wonder if we're all heartbroken or if I'm the only one and everyone else is just going through something bad. "Can we agree that we're all heartbroken or am I the only one," I ask in a broken/sad way. We're just silent for awhile and it's pretty crazy how we all respond at the same time "Definitely Heartbroken." And then bust out into laughter. Gahh, I love my girls. I guess laughing is just a way to try and not make it so sad. At least not right now because I think for now we're all done crying.

Crystal's POV

The words, "You girls can agree with me that we're pretty crazy right? I mean why do we keep laughing? We always seem to laugh the most when we're hurt. It's like we get drunk or high off of our sadness," come out of my mouth in a way that makes us all laugh and agree. We get to the store and buy 3 buckets of Cookies n' Cream ice-cream, 2 boxes of Popsicles, several bags of hot cheeto's, 2 boxes of twinkies, some popcorn, some chocolate, 3 boxes of powder and chocolate donuts, some Mexican candy, oh and last but not least some alcohol. What a way to start our weekend.

Desiree's POV

Well we sure have enough to eat and drink our pain away. I honestly just want to forget about today already. I still can't believe Daniel talked to me that way and said those things to me. Maybe something was already bothering him and Tony picking up my pencil box set the bomb off. That still didn't give him the right to say those things to me. Can today just be over already? I should be in a "He could go fuck himself" mood but instead I feel super depressed about this break up.

Esmeralda's POV

On the ride back home all this dancing music kept playing so we were all a little hyped dancing and singing along to the music. Thank god we have each other to deal with the pain. I honestly don't know what I'd do without them. I'd probably be home crying this whole time not wanting to do anything. I guess everything happens for a reason though. I just sometimes wonder what those reasons are.

Jasmin's POV

What hurts me the most about my breakup is the fact that my best friend would be capable of betraying me this way. I'm still in shock about it all. I just wish I wouldn't have seen it with my own eyes. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later though. I mean since he already broke up with me I'm sure they'd want to make it public that they're together. At least me and my cousins have each other to cheer each other up. Thank you god for blessing me with such amazing cousins. Anyways I try not to think so much and continue dancing and singing in the car with the rest of the girls.

Crystal's POV

When we get home we get everything ready for the night. We choose to watch the movies Titanic, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, My Girl, My Sisters Keeper, Selena, and The Last Song. Desiree wanted some pizza so we ordered 4 boxes. But before we started talking about our tragedies I grabbed a shot glass for all of us and poured some patron in each shot glass. "1, 2, 3, down it," I counted down and we all downed it. We took 5 shots and then we sat down on the floor in a circle form. Everyone told me to go first. I told them EVERYTHING that happened in detail even how I punched Luis and busted his lip open. Thinking about it now it's kind of funny so we were all laughing at the fact that I punched Daisy a couple of times and even Luis got his. I think we're kind of tipsy now.

Desiree's POV

I told them what happened and they all started laughing at me. "over a guy picking up your pencil box?" Says Crystal and then she starts laughing. "I'm sorry I'm sorry, I think the alcohol is getting to me" she continues. But honestly it is pretty funny so we're all laughing now. I don't know if it's the alcohol or what but I do know I'm pretty tipsy right now.

Esmeralda's POV

I start to tell them what happened to me with Abraham but I can't even finish because I keep laughing. So whenever I start laughing they start laughing. But I'm finally able to finish. They all say he's a jerk for just dumping me like that. I can't even think straight right now because I'm kind of dizzy and I just start laughing.

Jasmin's POV

By the time it's my turn to tell my story the alcohol has hit me so I start telling them my story and instead of laughing we all start crying. We're all crying saying how hurt we are. Then Crystal gets up to go get the bottle of patron and she ends up tripping over something. We all start busting up laughing at her. For a moment she doesn't get up so we think she hurt herself but when we check she's laughing too.

Crystal's POV

Oh god that was too funny. I can't believe I fell. I don't even know what I tripped over but I go get the patron bottle and we take shots until the bottle is empty. *Doorbell Rings* the pizza is here Desiree gets up and pays for the pizza. We all start eating pizza and we bring out the rest of the junk food we bought and start watching the movies. By the time we finish watching all the movies we're all balling our eyes out. Because of the movies and because of our own pain. "I-I-I-I omg." I can't even finish my sentence. "Let's watch some Janoskians videos guys," I manage to say. "We need a good laugh before bed," I continue. Maybe instead of watching sad movies we should have watched comedies. Ugh girls, we sometimes make the pain worse. We all go up stairs to my room and since I have a king sized bed we all fit and I pull out my laptop and search them up. We're all busting up laughing but without realizing it I've knocked out.

Desiree's POV

The next thing I know I've already knocked out. I wake up to my phone ringing. It's Daniel. OMG! I'm still half asleep and I've got this headache that I just want to go back to sleep but I answer the phone anyways, "Hello?" I just keep repeating the word hello because he doesn't respond to me. I even start seeing the word hello spinning around me.

Esmeralda's POV

I don't even think I finished watching the video but I wake up and I realize I have 5 missed calls and 10 text messages from Abraham. I open up his text messages, but they're all blank. I feel my head start spinning.

Jasmin's POV

When I wake up I have a massive headache. I go down stairs to make myself a coffee and I go chill outside on the front porch. But next thing I know I see Jason and Ruby holding hands and they stop right in front of my house and start kissing. When they stop they stare at me and start laughing. I run inside and I trip over something I feel my head pounding and everything is spinning.

Crystal's POV

When I wake up I check the time. Holy Shit it's already 4 in the afternoon. I get up and change into my workout clothes. I drink a black coffee to feel better and I get a water bottle so I can go for my run. It's so late I can't believe I've over slept. I usually go on morning runs but oh well. I go outside and start jogging. I wasn't really paying attention so me and this guy bump into each other. I fall onto my bottom and he helps me up. "I'm so sorry, Are you okay?" he says and gives me his hand to help me up. When I'm up, we stay looking into each others eyes. It's Jai. OMG it's Jai Brooks from the Janoskians. I'm speechless and he just smiles at me.