"How do you want me to act natural while we literally saw them making out a minute ago?!"

"How should I know I've never been in a situation like this before!"

"Me too!! How--?!"

Though before another word could escape any of their mouths, the bell that was placed right above Hyerin's shop door rung through their ears, indicating that the duo they were arguing over had just entered the dark haired girl's shop, as both Hyerin and Jean froze in their spots.

"Excuse me?" The blond one of the two had asked them both with a small smile and rosy cheeks, the boy completely oblivious of the fact that his hair was a total mess and sticking in every direction like a cactus's needles, as an equally messy and too hot for his own good man walked over the two from behind the blond, both Hyerin and Jean eyeing the two as if they were gods suddenly appearing before them and on the face of the earth. "We're here to pick up an order for Min Yoongi and Park Jimin."

"Min Yoongi and Park Jimin...?" Wondered Hyerin with a frown, Jimin's words instantly snapping her out of her momentary trance, as Jean was still awestruck by their beauty. "I remember working on something for those names but-- are you sure it's for "Park Jimin"?" Asked Hyerin to the two, her form disappearing somewhere in the back of her shop, Jimin eyes narrowing at her question.

"Yes, I am." Told her Jimin, his hand running it's way pass his messed up locks while he stepped up to follow the dark haired girl's form, leaving both Jean and Yoongi behind, the two intensely gazing at each other for some unknown reason.

'Haven't I've seen him/her somewhere?'

"Oh!! There they are!!" Exclaimed out Hyerin proudly to herself while appearing with two long dark bags with the letters "H.C." imprinted in silver on both of them, her form handing them over to Jimin with a toothy grin. "Order for 'Min Yoongi and Min Jimin'!"

Jimin almost groaned as Yoongi perked from behind him.

"Th--thank you." Thanked her Jimin with a sweet (obviously forced) smile, the boy ignoring Yoongi's form who was now standing proudly with his collar raised up high and an aura full of sparkles surrounding his body at the words that had just left Hyerin's mouth, the 18 years old boy still feeling proud over the fact that Jimin was going to be taking his surname after they get married.

But of course, Park Jimin was always there to happily chatter his blissful moments in life.

"And it's Park Jimin not Min." Stated Jimin to Hyerin with a forced smile, as the blond could almost could almost see Yoongi slumping down to the floor behind him.

"Oh" Said Hyerin, both of her eyebrows raising up high in genuine surprise at this, Jimin nodding at her with a smile still plastered on his face.

After all, he was still smiling to the girl because he thought she understood his words.

What he wasn't expecting though, was her next question.

Nobody was prepared for her next question--

"So, I'm guessing you two aren't brothers?"

Jean choked on her spit from behind Jimin's back at the dark haired girl's simple "innocent" question, Hyerin mischievously eyeing the now flustered Jimin before her and the coughing Yoongi from behind him.

"N--No!! W--we--" Stuttered out Jimin, slightly taken aback from the older girl's words, because never in his life had anyone asked him if he was Yoongi's brother.

And after all the things (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) the two had done with each other, Jimin can't help but cringe and want to crawl into a hole at the thought of the current him as Yoongi's brother.