♡47 bears♡

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO MAKE SURE TO READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE, OR THIS WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE

A lot of drama in this chapterrr

Third person POV:

"Y'all thots better listen-"

Taehyung began to explain the rules, surrounded by a circle of people who wanted to play the game. His words are slurred as he talked with a tad bit to much enthusiasm. Yoongi spotted Jimin and Taeyong amidst the people giggling amongst themselves, arms slung around each other.

"-We're playing a fusion between 'spin the bottle 'and 'truth or dare'. The person who spins the bottle gets to ask the person it landed on truth or dare. If they don't want to answer the question or do the dare they either have to take a shot or take off an article of clothing."

A few groans were heard around the room at Taehyung's party game choice.

"But Tae that game's so lame and cliche~" Taeyong whined.

"Your mom's lame and cliché..." Yoongi just about heard Taehyung mutter under his breath. " My house, my rules. If you don't wanna play don't."

Taehyung wasn't trying to be rude to Taeyong on purpose ; he just really didn't appreciate the 'destruction of Yoonmin' the boy had caused. But Taehyung had a plan to fix things.

"Jungkook? Do you wanna play too?" Taehyung called the wide eyed boy, seeing him fiddling with his thumbs with a lost expression.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yeah, come on. There's space in the circle" Taehyung answered, ushering Jungkook over to sit next to him. Jungkook wobbled a bit, having to hold onto the side of the wall for balance.

"Kookie, are you drunk?" Yoongi asked, raising his eyebrows in amusement.

Jungkook shrugged, " I got fruit juice from the fridge...it tasted funny. Made me feel floaty.", he began giggling even though nothing funny was happening.

Taehyung chuckled, turning back to the bottle, "Alright, I'll spin- "

"Doesn't the bottle have to be empty?"

"Oh, yeah you're right. I'll just get an empty one- oh." Taehyung's mouth gaped as he saw Jungkook loosely grasp the beer bottle and chug it down in one go - adam's apple bobbing up and down and tongue swiping out to lick his lips. He handed the bottle back to Taehyung, scrunching his nose.

"Damnnn, did anyone else find that hot? " Jimin blurted out, hiccups interrupting his speech every few words.

"Alright, I'll spin now." Taehyung placed the bottle back down. He flicked his wrist and everyone watched silently as it whirled around in circles.

The spinning soon slowed down, rim of the bottle coming to a halt and pointing directly at Yoongi. Taehyung tried his best to conceal his growing smirk. Perfect, the plan is working--

"Truth or dare, Yoongi."

"Dare." Yoongi replied knowing full well that he'd probably regret it ,especially as it was coming from Taehyung.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven. With Jimin."

"Wh-what?"

"You heard me. Get to the closet guys. We'll carry on playing while we wait for your seven minutes to be over."

"Come on Yoongiiiii~ Let's go!" Jimin waddled towards Yoongi to link their arms together and rushed towards his walk in closet in his room with Taehyung following behind.