♡17 bears♡

Yoongi POV (3rd person):

"Come on Kookie,why don't you want to come with me while I do the shift at the cafe?"

"Because hyung, I'm not a baby. I don't need to come with you just so you can keep an eye on me. I can stay here by myself. You don't always have to be the one looking after me!" Jungkook yelled at me followed sassily crossing his arms and clicking his tongue.

"Jungkook, you know that I can't let you stay on the streets alone. It's not safe out here for some one like you." I snapped. He started to pout and I saw his eyes begin to turn glossy so I started to panic. His lip started quivering and a small whimper escaped from his lips - he tried to hide his face with his hands.

 His lip started quivering and a small whimper escaped from his lips - he tried to hide his face with his hands

 I was about to apologise to him before there was a chance that he would start crying. But instead of crying like he usually does, he blinked his tears away a few times before they could escape from his eyes and just sighed - which surprised me.

Recently,Jungkook's been a lot more moody than usual and he's been wanting more independence. It might be because of all of the shit that's been happening to us lately. I'm going to try to do extra shifts so that we can save up to get a place of our own. Fortunately when we left home we managed to find an abandoned and unfurnished house to stay in but I know we can't stay there for long. Someone is bound to find us there if we don't move. 

"Fine. Come on let's go ,hyung"

                                                                                      +

We were both walking to the cafe, but we weren't talking. The tension in the air was thick and almost suffocating me. I took a quick glance at Jungkook, who was a standing a good 2 metres away from me,eyes glued to the pavement. Not even daring to look at me. I was just about to ask what was wrong .

Then out of a sudden,he practically launched himself at me, pulling me into a tight hug. I was really confused, but just hugged him back anyway. I knew that Jungkook was the super cuddly type that loved skinship.

But then I felt his body slightly tremble in my arms and his arms tighten even more around my torso as well as tears slightly soak my shirt.

"Hey,why are you crying for?" I asked while lifting his chin up with my finger.

" S-s-so sorry hyung,Kookie d-didn't mean to sh-shout earlier. K-kookie just wanna be inde-independant like h-hyung," he stuttered. Jungkook had a habit of referring to himself in third person when frightened,anxious or upset. It was never in a narcissistic,no Jungkook is never arrogant. It was more like... a childish way,I guess. Not that I'm saying Jungkook is childish he's just... innocent.

And I'd like to keep it that way.

"Aww,Kooks you don't have to apologise. I should probably be saying sorry for snapping at you.It's okay. What I said was mean, I didn't mean to be so hard on you."