♡12 bears♡

Thank you to everyone that reads by book,I reached 3k views already. What are you're guys' opinions on vkook. I have a really good idea for a vkook ff.

Jimin POV:

So warm...

I was currently sleeping and enjoying how warm it was underneath the soft duvets. I smiled and snuggled closer to the source of all of the warmth. I was snapped out of my moment when I heard two voices above me. In an attempt to block out the irritating noise I nuzzled even closer to the heat source.

"I got a really good picture,look they're so cute!"

"I know right. You're brother should totally go out with him."

I could just about identify the voices that interrupted my heavenly sleep as Taehyung's and Jungkook's.

My eyes fluttered open in annoyance. They just had to go and wake me up from my warm and cosy rest.

Speaking of warm,where is all this warmth even coming from?

"Oh my god,you're so righ- oh he's awake now?"

I wiped my eyes to get the sleep dust out of my face.

"Oh, he is. So Jiminnie. As your handsome bestfriend, I must ask you a very important question." he stated in a serious tone with a straight face that showed no emotion. Tae is a very excitable person so it actually made me anxious that he he was being so serious. I could feel my hands begin to become sticky from the sweat gathering.

"U-um,what i-is the question?" I stuttered.

He cleared his throat loudly and started approaching closer and closer to the bed, while Jungkook remained in his spot, wearing the same serious look on his face.

What is he gonna ask me...?

"Why the fuck are you sleeping in the same bed as another boy?"

What are they talking about? I wouldn't sleep with another boy. This must be another one of his jokes.

"Haha,funny joke Tae. I would never have someone in my bed." I chuckled.

"Oh really?" Jungkook smirked smugly at me,leaning against the wall behind him.

"Y-ye?" I ended up making it sound more like a question.

"Nghh, can you guys be quiet,some people are tryna sleep ya know."

"That was exactly what I was thinki- wait..."

I peered down at the large,pale arms snaked around my waist.

WAit whAT!!!

I screamed and jumped out of the bed, which ended up in me stumbling onto the floor.

"Mmh,Jimin. Come back and cuddle with me. It's coooold~" Yoongi grumbled.

I then felt a hand tug on my wrist, sending me falling back onto the bed. More importantly sending me falling on top of Yoongi. I could feel my self slightly reddening at our close proximity.