♡25 bears♡

Credits to @Navasakti again,you're awesome!💙💙

The time has finally come my dear readers. If you read the author note at the beginning of the last chapter you'll know what I mean ;))) I'm not even gonna let you guys know who's gonna be the sub or the dom cuz I'm mysterious,hehe. So you have to guess.

Everyone get your holy water and grab a bible.....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~

"Hyung! The rock is not alive!". Jungkook says grabbing his brother away from the tiny rocks on the road side.

Yoongi whines like a baby and tries to run away but Jungkook grabbed him by the waist and carried him on the shoulder. Jungkook huffed because of the sudden weight of his thin brother is surprisingly heavy. "Kook-ah, hyunnn can walf". Yoongi slurred as he non stop slaps Jungkook's butt.

"Hyung...Kookie is strong". Jungkook says as he walks over to a bench he spotted far away from Jackson's house.

He carefully sat Yoongi on the bench and sits beside him not before taking his hand holding it tightly. Yoongi wiggles but Jungkook holds it even tighter. "Don't let go hyung". He says sighing.

Yoongi yawns.

"No more drinks...it's bad". Jungkook says looking at his brother who's drunk out of his mind. Yoongi pouts and nods slowly before leaning onto his little brother who seems to be his protector now. He somehow feels protected and safe because of his little brother when it should be the other way round. It was quiet but suddenly the silent atmosphere were filled with small sobs.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he realised his brother is crying as he's holding onto him. Jungkook doesn't know what to do, he's always bad at this. The only thing that could make Yoongi calm is that kumamon plush at home. What should I do? Jungkook thought bitting his lower lip as he hugs his brother who seems to have broken into a louder sobs.

"K–kook-ah, I'm s–scared". Yoongi says holding onto Jungkook.

Jungkook stops hugging him and looks at his brother with a confused and concerned look.

"They–they don't like m–me..they b–beat me". Yoongi says.

"Who, hyung?". Jungkook asks softly.

He felt his heart clench.

He never felt this kind of feelings before.

He feels angry.

"No–just forget it". Yoongi says sniffling as he wipes the tears away with his shirt. Must be that guy at the party. Jungkook thought frowning. He can't figure out why that boy wants to hurt Yoongi but knows there must be a reason why, things happen for a reason. Like once Yoongi said, 'everything happens for a reason, Jungkook-ah.'

"KOOKIE!!".

Jungkook jumped when he heard his name being screamed and turned behind to see Taehyung holding onto a wobbly Jimin as he walks towards them. Yoongi looks up and acts as if nothing happened almost immediately and it surprises Jungkook but then he giggles. Of course, Yoongi is going to be tough. He always does.

"Taeeeeeee—let's go back to the parftayyy". Jimin whines as he tries to pry himself off his best friend. Taehyung sighs and took out something from his back pocket making Jungkook curious and Yoongi rubbing his eyes wildly and blinking as he tries to stay still on the ground and watch what Taehyung took out from his pocket because he can't see it clearly.

"NO". Jimin screams when he saw what Taehyung takes out from his back pocket.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw a cuff on Taehyung's hand. Yoongi is still rubbing his eyes wildy while pouting because he still can't see what Taehyung is holding. Jungkook watches curiously as Taehyung holds onto Jimin in one hand and another wearing the cuff on Jimin's left wrist and another on his own and locks it. Jimin wiggles around for a few seconds before glaring at his best friend and stopped struggling as he kept a straight face.