♡3 bears♡

Yoongi's POV(3rd person):

Flashback

Yoongi was strolling through the park with his kumamon backpack, which had some crayons and paper to draw with. Yoongi loved to draw.

He saw two figures near the swings: one was short and a bit chubby,there was a slightly taller boy standing next to him

He saw two figures near the swings: one was short and a bit chubby,there was a slightly taller boy standing next to him. They looked so happy.Yoongi decided to get his brightly coloured crayons out and draw the scene before him. He poked his tongue out in concentration until something caught his attention.

The short boy was on the floor clutching his knee while his friend was trying to wipe his tears away and comfort him at the same time.For some reason Yoongi felt a strong urge to help the poor boy but he didn't like talking to other people.

So he creeped closer towards the two boys while getting his emergency kumamon plasters out of his backpack.Until he was directly in front of both of them.

He got a closer view of the hurt boy.Big doe eyes that sparkled,smooth skin and pink,plump lips that were trembling as he sobbed.One word came into Yoongi's head

Pretty...

Yoongi shook his head,trying to rid his thoughts.Slowly and gently, he placed a plaster onto the bruised knee. The small boy flinched slightly.

"W-what are y-you doing" the small boy sniffled

"Putting a plaster on idiot"

Oops...

"Hey that wasn't nice!" the taller boy yelled which only made the small boy cry harder.

"I'm s-sorry.I'm n-not good with t-talking"

Yoongi could feel his eyes stinging. He didn't mean to be so rude to people.It was never on purpose. He didn't know how to talk to people

"It's okay,I didn't mean to shout," the taller boy said as he hugged Yoongi giving his signature box smile that would cheer anyone up.

Yoongi gave his gummy smile to both of them in return and bent down to the shorter boys level. He kissed his bruised knee.This caused both of them to blush and the taller boy to pull a shocked face.

Why did I just do that?

"Whenever my little step brother gets hurt,he asks me to kiss it better because my step dad never does," he explained,slightly embarrassed of his previous actions. Yoongi began to awkwardly shuffle between his to small feet while the small boy twiddled with his fingers,looking at the ground.

Great job Yoongi. Now he probably thinks you're a freak.

Little did he know the boy was looking at the ground to hide the small smile creeping up onto his face.

The taller boy decided to break the awkward silence.

"So... my name is Taehyung and I'm six. This is my best friend Jimin hyung,he's also six. What's your name?"

"You guys can call me Suga hyung.I am seven."

" Woah ," both Jimin and Taehyung said in unison.They had never had an older friend before.

"Do you guys want to come over to my house?"

Yoongi new this was probably a bad idea with his father around but he had never had met someone that wasn't scared of him or wasn't only friends with him because of his popularity.