♡8 bears♡

Jimin Pov(1st person):

"Wait so you're telling me that the school bad boy Yoongi apologised to you,gave you a fucking cupcake then kissed your arm!!!"

I flinched at Tae's volume and watched as other people turned around to give weird looks at us. I know I should be grateful but seriously that boy is so extra at times. Having an alien best friend has its cons.

"Oh,sorry didn't mean to be so loud," he softly chuckled while playfully winking at a group of girls behind us. Some of the girls began to giggle while dramatically falling to the floor ,others started to vigorously fan themselves with their tiny hands (which made them look stupid). A few even dared to unbutton their shirts and pull up their skirts.

How revolting

"How can that hottie be around Mr Chubbs without running away?"

I was listening to their conversation. I wish I could be brave and say something but instead I can't help but agree with them. Sure having girls constantly throwing themselves at you could be enough to make you gag but I was secretly envious of Taehyung.

"Yoongi's right ,he really needs a workout other wise he'll only have Taehyung as a friend his whole life,"

"Yeah,I know. Speaking of Yoongi I think he got into another fight,he's covered in bruises and scars. Such a badboy..."

How does Yoongi get everyone to love him just from hurting my feelings? How is it fair to bully me and use it for your popularity. Why does he get the best life from making me hate myself?

I was distracted from my negative thoughts when a saw Taehyung clicking his fingers numerous times in front of my face.

"Jimin. Jimin? Oh finally,I was calling you for ages but you spaced out. You okay? You kinda look like your gonna cry."

"Y-yeah just h-hay fever..."

"Well if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you Jiminnie. I have to go now a teacher wanted to talk to me. See ya later Minnie!"

He's so cheerful I can't help but smile back when I see that box smile. I squealed in surprise when I felt a sudden and forceful tap on my shoulder. It was the girls from earlier. And they looked angry. I couldn't help but feel small and vulnerable as I looked at their makeup caked faces towering above me

Gulp...

"So Chubbs...We saw you with Yoongi the other day" one girl whispered while circling around me

"And we wanted to remind you," another girl joined in, as if they were all connected telepathically.

"That Yoongi is OURS," they said all in unison.

"Fuck off..." I answered back meekly.

Pathetic

"You dare to answer back to us! Hmmm... Bad boys deserved to be punished."

They started to all walk towards me at the same time.They got closer and closer until I felt the cold metal of the lockers press against my back.I tried to run away only to be harshly pulled back by my collar. They began to yank on my hair and shove me constantly into the lockers behind me. I wanted to act like I didn't feel any pain but I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my face.

It's all because of Yoongi...I hate you almost as much as I hate myself...

"Actually, now that I think about it your actually kinda cute. Maybe we should use that to our advantage," the leader of their group jeered.

Before I could comprehend what was happening I felt my shirt being ripped off me and the cold air hitting my bare chest.

"N-no please s-s-stop..."