♡34 bears♡

Taehyung POV:

"I c-can't fix him. He's bwoken!" 

Jungkook sobbed clutching onto broken plastic pieces of his iron man. He was still really upset about it even though we had come back from school a couple hours before. To be honest, I had no idea why he was in so much distress over one toy but it still made me sad to see him so hurt.

"Please don't be upset. I'm sure we'll be able to find a way to fix it. Just wait a bit, I still have to finish my homework."

"No! You have to hewp me fix him now!" he flailed his arms, sort of resembling a toddler that was throwing a tantrum.

"Jungkook, please just calm do-"

"No! You have to hewp me fix iron man!H-he's injured!"

I sighed, turning back to my homework thinking that he just needed some time to calm down. Rubbing my temples, I tried my best to ignore Jungkook crying for my help. It was starting to irritate me a little at how childish he was acting. 

Finally, I heard his bawling quieten down . But it got suspiciously quiet so I turned my head back to the bed where Jungkook was sitting. He was staring straight at me with his bottom lip jutted out but when he realised I was looking at him he turned his head away from me.

"Feeling better now?" I asked him only for him to turn his head further away from me.

"What are you doing?" I walked towards him and turned his head around to face me. His face was scrunched up and his chin wobbled like he was going to start crying again.

 His face was scrunched up and his chin wobbled like he was going to start crying again

"D-do you hate me TaeTae?"

"There's no reason to hate you, so why would I?" I asked confused.

"But at school you acted like I was a stwanger. A-an' when Jackson was being mean you just left with that girl."

"Oh... I-I'm really sorry Kookie. I just had to leave cuz it was kinda... important." But in reality it wasn't actually that important. My new girlfriend just wanted to spend time with me alone. I probably seemed really mean when I just left Jungkook like that.

"Are you embawassed of me? I know I don't act wike everyone else but I really twy-"

"No,no, it's not like that Kookie. I know that I shouldn't have just left, but my girlfriend kind of dragged me out of there."

"Girlfwiend?"

"Hmm,her name's Jessi. She's captain of the cheer leading squad."

"Why did you leave me for her? Isn't Kookie important too?" he asked looking at me with big doe eyes.

"Aww,Kookie of course you are. But she's my girlfriend so..."

"Well I'm your boyfwiend. And I have feewings too." he puffed his cheeks out.