♡1 bear♡

CHAPTER ONE
Jimin's pov(3rd person):

Jimin was currently on his way towards class.His swift footsteps echoed through the empty hallways as he began to slightly pant in exhaustion.

I should really work out...That's why everyone makes fun of me...

It wasn't his fault that he was late; it was Yoongi.Jimin absolutely despised Yoongi for always pointing out his flaws,taunting him about his chubbiness,chuckling at his own cruel remarks.The worst thing about it was that everyone loved Yoongi for his coldness. There would always be crowds of people cheering whenever Yoongi beat up Jimin. You could even say that Jimin was envious of Yoongi.

Back to reality, as he opened the door to his art class,he felt all eyes on him. Suddenly the air in the room felt thick and difficult to breathe in.

"Jimin?This is a very unlikely occurrence. Will you explain me why you are late?"

Mr Kim Namjoon asked.

"I'm really sorry Sir,it won't happen again"

Jimin said as he simultaneously bowed.

"It's okay Jimin,just make sure it doesn't happen again.Now go over to your seat."

"Yeah shorty,go to your seat"

a deep voice from behind said as Jimin felt a sharp pain in the back of his leg .The floor was getting closer and closer towards his face.He closed his eyes tightly shut.

Everyone gasped and cringed at the sound of Jimin's face colliding with the ground.

SMACK

"Yah!Cut it out will you.Are you okay Jiminnie," Taehyung said.Jimin merely nodded while looking at the ground not wanting anyone to see the tears pricking at his eyes. He could feel a very painful bruise forming as well as everyone's piercing glares.

Turning around Jimin saw what looked like guilt in Yoongi's eyes but he just brushed it off.

You actually thought Yoongi would actually care.Nobody cares except from Taehyung.He's probably just being your friend out of pity.Cuz no one wants to be friends with the chubby,shorty...