Dear, Heavenly Father

"You what?" I asked, sitting up.

"Please don't over react."

"How exactly am I supposed to react, Danny?" I asked. "When you asked me to be your girl you said you told me everything, but now you're telling me you're some sort of drug lord? Why'd you hide this from me?"

"I had just met you." He defended. "I trusted you enough to tell you majority of things about me, but I couldn't tell you that part. At least not then."

"We've been together for going on a year now, Danny. You could've still told me a lot sooner than this."

"Well I didn't because I didn't want you to worry, like you're doing right now."

"I just really wish you would've told me what I was really signing up for." I sighed, shaking my head.

"I told you that this shit wasn't no act and that I really do what I say I do."

"I know, but some specifics would have been nice."

"So if I told you back then about this, you would've rejected me?"

"I honestly don't know." I said. "Like I said you didn't tell me what I was signing up for. I feel like I went into this whole shit half blinded."

"Wow. Okay." He said scoffing. "You tell me to tell you shit, I tell you, and you tell me if you knew this before you would've never been with me? That shit hurts, September, a lot."

"What? Danny, I never said I wouldn't be with you, but I would've needed more time to think about what I was getting myself into. I'm concerned about my own safety! Niggas in those kind of businesses won't come for you when it's a problem. They come for the people you love."

"God dammit, September! Are you serious right now? You don't think I'm protecting you from all of this? " He asked. "Do you know how discreet I am about this? You think niggas even know who I am in the drug business? I stay completely anonymous. I'm not stupid, I'm a fuckin celebrity why would I ever show my face in that business?"

"How can you run a business without people knowing its you?" I asked.

"I don't run it by myself. Shottie and I run it." He said. "And we're not the ones in the street selling, we have employees throughout four boroughs. Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx and Queens."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. "You made it out the hood. You make millions from your music, why do you need to do this?"

"I've always had more than one hustle. What if in a few years everyone forgets about Tekashi 6ix9ine? Then what? How am I gonna provide for my family?"

"I can think of many ways, other than this." I said.
"Businesses like this never last. You don't see any old drug dealers around. They're all dead or in jail. Then you really can't provide for your family if you're either of those things."

"You're right. That's why I don't plan on doing this forever. Once I lock in a few more millions, I'll leave it. This isn't a huge business. You act like I just told you I'm the next fuckin Scarface or something." He said.

I let out a small chuckle at what he said. He always makes a joke during the worst times but he never fails to get a laugh out of me either.

He chuckled along. "Baby, I'm not a dumb nigga. You have to trust me. I know what I'm doing. It's all secured."

"You've been asking me to trust you all day today, Danny." I sighed.

"Because, you need to trust ya fiancé." He said, intertwining his fingers with mine. "I'd never let anybody hurt you. Just let me do what I do, and I promise I'll be safe with it. Like I have been this whole time."