Snow

"Bye daddy!" Sariyah said, Danny crouched down and hugged her, and kissed her cheek.

           "Bye mi amor."

          "So tell me why Sariyah's teacher called me saying she's at school calling the other students niggas." Sara said. "There's only one other person who she could've learned that word from."

            He laughed. "Iono, maybe from anotha student."

            "It's not funny Danny, out of all students of course the one who's dad is 6ix9ine is out here calling other kids niggas. Do you know how embarrassed I was?"

             "Okay my fault..I'll watch my mouth around her."

She shook her head and walked away. "So immature." She mumbled.

              He snickered and got back in the car where I was waiting.

              "Sariyah called someone a nigga at school."

               I bursted into laughter, and so did he.

He started the car, and began driving.

"So..." I said. "Mario called."

"And..?" I asked.

"He's choosing me." I said.

"That's fuckin amazing babe. I told you."

                "So guess who's people called me first."

"Who's?"

"Cardi B's."

     He sucked his teeth and I chuckled.

"Don't be like that. There's no beef between y'all. You're just mad cause people think she's hotter than you."

"There's no beef but Im just saying I know I'm the hottest in New York" He said. "Cardi had mad fucking connections. She rode too many coattails, and sucked some dick to get where she's at."
"Even When Gummo popped last year, everybody hated the kid wit the rainbow hair, but even with that I was still making it on the charts. Now everybody fuck with me. I actually grinded, nobody helped me. I wasn't sucking no DJs dick to help get my shit to pop." He continued. "And I damn sure wasn't on Love and Hip Hop New York.

I laughed at how passionate he was about it. He always goes on and on about this. "Here you go on this rant again." I sighed, "I get it Danny, but this is still a big opportunity for me."

"I know, I'm not expecting you to turn it down. I'm just saying." He said. "So when?"

                        "Sometime next week." I said.

"She comin' to my release party tonight."

"Wait, you don't like her but you invited her?" I asked.

"Who said I don't like her? I just don't like that people compare us cause ima always feel like I'm hotter than her. But she ain't never threw no shade at me so we good." He said. "Plus her fan base is brazy, so if she fuck with me they gonna fuck with me too."
My phone alerted and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why did Soulja Boy like and comment on my picture?"

His eyebrows furrowed and he took my phone. Shortly after he picked up his phone and opened the Instagram app. Oh boy, I already know what he's gonna do.