Quiero Follarte

september.ninthh

Liked by 6ix9ine, trifedrew, torylanez and 977,469 othersseptember

september.ninthh Helloooo Cancun ☀️

I woke up on the huge king sized bed in Danny's arms, I felt his hand caressing my ass which let me know he was already up.

"Good mornin', ma." Danny's raspy voice said.

"Mm..good morning, baby." I yawned.

He leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Morning breath." I scrunched up my face. "You have it and so do I."

"Ion give a fuck." He said, and forced himself on top of me, stealing a kiss then laughing after.

"You're disgusting!" I playfully hit him.

I sat up on the bed, attempting to stand up.

"Ow." I groaned in slight pain.

He chuckled. "Sore?"

"As always." I said, giving him a ego boost, but I wasn't lying.

He smiled at that.

After I freshened up I went into my suitcase and pulled out one of the ten bikinis I packed because I'm so indecisive. We all planned to go jet skiing today.

The bottom of the bikini rode up my ass, and the top part pushed my breast closer together creating more cleavage.

"Shit, babe." Danny said as he put on his swimming trunks. "Turn around?"

I turned around so he could look at my ass and I shook it giving him a little show, making him laugh.

"You betta stop before you won't be able to walk at all." He said walking over and grabbing my ass.

"Is that a threat?"

"Nah, it's a promise babe." He said, leaving soft kisses on my neck.

"We can't.." I said. " They're waiting for us. But later."

He sighed. "iight, let's go."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs with me.

Once we all got to the beach, Danny grabbed me and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and rushing through the sand into to the water until the water was up to his waist then he dunked me under before I even had time to interject.

"Danny!" I yelled, but couldn't help but laugh. "Stop! You know I can't swim."

"I ain't gonna drop you." He said, still completely engulfed in laughter. He placed my legs around his waist and I held on to his shoulders as he traveled through the water back to the shore.

I hopped off of him and we went over to the dock we're Rox, Tory and Andrew was.

I was staring at the jet ski because I was honestly scared as fuck.