Dare

6ix9ine

Liked by roxieluv99, september

Liked by roxieluv99, september.ninthh, and 1,574,864 others
6ix9ine THE POWER COUPLE IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER. I LOVE YOU BABY ❤️🌹🥰💕🌈 😍😘🌹💕
NOW ALL U BUM ASS NIGGAS GET OUT HER DMS AND COMMENTS YALL MAD THIRSTY  🤣
september.ninthh ima fuck you up, and best believe I'm posting that pic I took of u sleeping the other day ❤️
6ix9ine @septemberninthh chilll don't do dat 😢

                  September's Point Of View

My eyes popped open from a deep sleep. That's when I felt Danny's tongue exploring every ounce of me, his head moving underneath the sheets. I tried to close my legs but he separated them to the side and forced his tongue onto my clit, causing me to moan uncontrollably.

"Danny." I moaned as I moved my hands underneath the comforter so I could grasp his hair.

He began to penetrate me with his tongue, I moaned feeling his nose rubbing against my clit as his mouth was buried into me.

"Fuck!" I cried out and pushed his face more into me, starting to grind my hips against his movements.

He kissed my inner thigh then latched his mouth onto me once more, his fingers sliding up and down before they entered inside of me, making me cry in pleasure.

I climaxed, my back arching off the bed and throwing my head back as his hands pulled my hips towards him so he could clean every inch of me.

"Holy shit." I laughed in disbelief and tried to catch my breath.

He pulled the comforter off of his head with a smirk on his face and relaxed his body on top of mine, crashing his lips into mine.

"You my favorite thing to eat fuh breakfast." He said.

I covered my face and giggled into my hands. "Thank you baby

"I'm going back to sleep." I groaned.

"No you not, I just woke you up with head, that ain't fair." He chuckled.

"C'mon." He said and slapped my ass. "Get up." Then picking me up from the bed and flinging me across his shoulder.

"No, put me down!" I laughed and patted on his back to be let down, but it didn't work, he just carried me into the bathroom and locked the door.

He finally put me down, and stripped himself of his clothes. I was enjoying the show until he was completely naked and picked me up again, placing me directly into the shower, making the warm water hit me.