Two Awards

Today was the Billboard Music Choice Awards and even though I was going with Danny, I had to rush over to Cardi's bright and early in the morning to do her makeup since she was going also. I finally made it to Dannys house after I was finished.

"Hey baby." I said, as I walked in. His stylist was fitting him for his suit, and he looked so damn good.

 His stylist was fitting him for his suit, and he looked so damn good

"Hey babe." He looked up at me.

"Damn, you look good." I said, as I my eyes scanned down his body, looking at his suit.

"Don't I?" He said, looking at himself in the mirror. His cockiness never fails, I chuckled to myself.

"There's a team of people upstairs for you. Hair stylist, makeup, clothing, all of that." He said.

"You hired a makeup artist?...For a makeup artist?" I asked.

"...I didn't even think about that." He said. "Well, I mean I already paid them so..."

I laughed and shook my head. "Thank you baby." I said, and kissed his cheek, right on his jigsaw tattoo.

I went upstairs and began the long process of getting ready.

september.ninthh

Liked by 6ix9ine, roxieluv99, asaprocky, and 992,724 othersseptember

september.ninthh xoxo 💋
6ix9ine shit guess I got two awards tonight 😍
roxieluv99 my whole wife

Once we got to the arena, we were directed straight to the red carpet where continuous pictures were being taken. I stayed attached to Danny's arm as we walked on the carpet.

The photographers and paparazzi shouted compliments and questions at us. After taking a few pictures together we took a few solo pictures apart. Then a reporter came up to Danny, interviewing him. I honestly didn't wanna stand there awkwardly anymore so I just went inside the arena and found our seats.

Danny eventually found me and sat beside me, and we waited for the show to start.

Not to sound like a bitch, but I didn't really care about the other categories and performances from other artists. It seemed like forever until they got to the one Danny was nominated for. That's all I really cared about, anyway.