No Witnesses

"So let me get this straight." I said. "You're in a open relationship?"

"Yes." Roxie answered. "That's why I slept with Andrew."

"So why were you so afraid that Tory would find out?"

"Because..we can't sleep with people we both know." She said.

"So the issue is the fact that you slept with Andrew? Not the fact that you fucked someone else?"

"Yes." She said.

"Why didn't you tell us this before?" I asked. "I mean it's still wrong, but not for the reason we thought."

She shrugged. "I don't know, I thought y'all would judge us. You and Danny and different than Tory and I."

"You know I've never judged you. Yeah I tell you when you're wrong but I never pass judgement on you. And Danny wouldn't judge you either. We're all grown here." I said.

"I know..it's just, I don't know. Maybe I'm just a little embarrassed about it myself."

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Every couple is into different shit." I said. "I actually give you props, I don't see how you let another bitch touch your man. I could never. And Danny would beat my ass and probably kill the nigga if I fucked someone else" I chuckled.

She erupted into laughter. "His crazy ass probably would." She said. "It bothered me at first, but eventually I became okay with it. Those girls aren't around for longer than a night. I'm here forever, baby." She said, and we both erupted erupted into laughter.
                     Danny's Point Of View

"So you been looking out?" Shottie asked.

"Of course." I said. "I know these niggas wanna do me in. I'm just waiting for shit to pop off any minute now. You heard anything else?"

"Nah." He said. "But just stay aware, these niggas are slick."

"I used to run with them. I know how they move."

"Anybody in the house right now?" He asked.

"My girl." I said. "Why?"

He rolled his eyes "Yo, when is she not around?"

"Iono why y'all can't just get along." I said. "It's gettin out of hand. And you did way too much last time."

"I ain't do shit. All I said was the truth. You said you was gonna fuck her and dash like you always did to every other fucking female."

"That was before I got tuh know her though." I said. "I thought she was like every otha bitch in the clubs."

Shottie rolled his eyes. "Whateva man. You sound corny as fuck."

"Why you so concerned with my love life anyway?" I asked. "Ion bitch about who you fuck."

"Ion give a fuck bout ya love life I'm just saying you kinda calmed down since you got with her."

"I still be in and out of clubs witchu, partying and getting drunk as fuck. I didn't get boring cause I'm in a relationship. The only thing that's changed is that I don't leave with a bitch on my arm."

"But you're Tekashi 6ix9ine, getting pussy thrown at you every where you turn. You're supposed to leave with a new bitch on your arm every night."

"So I'm supposed to be a dog foreva? Runnin' the streets fucking anything I run into? Sometimes niggas want something solid. Something to come home to. Someone to call theirs. Someone who don't care about the fame and just fucks witchu for you."