Dead Wrong

Danny's Point Of View

roxieluv99

Liked by torylanez, september

Liked by torylanez, september.ninthh, trifedrew and 706,864 others
roxieluv99 ☀️
torylanez 😍😍😍😍

September and I collapsed on the bed from yet another round. We kissed each other, breathlessly as I caressed her hips and ass. We had just gotten back from a long walk on the beach. We wanted some alone time with each other because sadly, it was our last night here in Cancun.

I was starving, sex sure does work up an appetite. I put on some drawers and went downstairs.

"You smell like sex." Andrew said when I walked passed him towards the kitchen.

"I wonder why." I said in a sarcastic tone, opening the fridge.

"Okay, smartass." He laughed.

"Where's that girl? What's her name again?" I asked, taking out some left over pizza that was left from last night and putting it in the microwave.

"Cassandra? She went back to her hotel."

"Aw, you ain't get none?" I teased.

"Of course I did, you know I got that. She was on some weird shit though."

"What weird shit?" I asked.

"Iono, after we fucked she asked me if I thought y'all would be down for a threesome with her."

"What the fuck? Deadass?" I asked, in complete shock. "What'd you say?"

"I told her probably not. I mean I know you'd be down but September ain't bi, right?"

"Nah, straight as a pole. Never even kissed another girl." I said.

Just then September walked in, then noticed my facial expression.

I looked at Andrew, trying to see if he'd be okay with me telling her. He shrugged.

"What?" September asked, looking between Andrew and I.

"That girl, Cassandra, wanted to fuck us." I told her.

"What?" She asked. "What do you mean "us"? Like me and you both?"

"Yeah. Like a threesome."

She scrunched her face up in disgust. Well, there goes that fantasy.

"I mean, I wasn't that surprised. There's all kinds of freaks out here. She was obsessed with y'all, kept asking y'all questions and shit." Andrew said.

"Yeah, I mean she was a little invasive but I thought she was just a fan or something." September said.

"Nah, she wanted to fuck." Andrew said. "She was pretty good though, I think y'all would've enjoyed."