Blood Walk

"How I look?" Danny asked me.

                     "Damn good." I said. "I might have to make you a little late." I said playing with one of his braids.
                      "Yeah?" He said. "You boutta make me miss the whole interview."

                       "Well you doing all this talking, let's go upstairs." I said grabbing his hand, just then his phone vibrated.

                         He looked at it and rolled his eyes. "Nah babe, my manager on my dick. I can't be late."

                         I sighed. "Fine."

                         "Ima take care of you when I get back though." he said kissing my lips. "And I got a surprise for you."

                          "What surprise?"

                           "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, bozo." He laughed.

                           "You've done enough shit for me Danny."

                            "You my girl now, so ima spoil you even more." He said.

                             There was a honk outside, he kissed me and left out.

                           He was going on the breakfast club, and after that he was filming a music video for Stoopid. He had to do some promotions for his new album so he had a few interviews this month.

6ix9ine

Liked by tr3yway_ent, september

Liked by tr3yway_ent, september.ninthh, charlemagnethagod and 1,837,993 others
6ix9ine @charlemangethagod remember when u said in 6 months ima end up dead or in jail? I'm still here and back at ya radio show 🤪 STOOPID!
charalemangethagod shut up clown give it another 6 months.
6ix9ine @charalemangethagod sukk my dikk 🤗
september.ninthh talk ya shit babbyyyyyy 🥰

I listened to the radio live, they were asking him questions about recent beefs, his music, and to my surprise they asked about me.

"So you recently posted ya girl on social media, who is she?"

"Why you askin bout my girl?" Danny joked.

"She looks good." Charlemagne said.

"Watch ya mouth." Danny laughed. "That's my girl September. That's the Queen of New York, you heard?"

"What is she? A model? Stripper?" He asked.
"Nah, she a makeup artist. And she in college. She don't be getting naked for the gram either."
"Impressive, especially considering what you usually go for." Charlamange said.