Payback?

September's Point Of View

The plane ride back was more than uncomfortable. I felt horrible for not saying anything to Tory, but I'm not gonna rat out my best friend even though she's wrong. Tory is cool and all but my loyalty is to her at the end of the day. I was beyond disappointed in her. We just had a whole conversation about trust at the spa just for her to turn around and be the one to cheat. I just couldn't wrap my head around why she would do something like that.

There was a knock at my door, I was confused as to who could be knocking on my door at 8 in the morning but I opened it and it was Danny standing there with the biggest smile on his face.

"Babe!" He said, as he entered my apartment. "Guess what!"

"What?"

"Read this."

"Nominees for Billboard Music Awards, Best Hip Hop male artist." I read. "Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Tekashi 6ix9ine- Oh my god babe you're nominated!"

"I know!" He exclaimed. " I know ima win that shit too!"

I pulled him in for a hug. "Of course you are, I'm so proud of you baby!" I said, and gave him a peck on the lips.

"We gonna go together, and we gonna shut shit down. We gon be best looking couple there."

"That's a fact babe." I laughed at how hype he was.

I walked over to the stove and continued stirring the oatmeal I was making before.

Then Danny came from behind me and snaked his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

Danny was literally always horny.

"You look mad sexy right now."

My hair was literally a mess. It was tied up in a messy bun with stands of hair sticking up, I had no makeup on, and a oversized t-shirt. I had no clue what he was talking about when he said I look sexy.

"No I don't." I chuckled. " I look a mess."

"Are you crazy?" He asked. "I'd fuck the shit outta you right now."

"Hm. What's stopping you?" I asked.

"Not a damn thing."

He reached over and turned off the flame on the stove. Then he picked me up, carrying me to my bedroom and throwing me on my king sized bed as my laughs filled the room.

"I wanna try something." He said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Lemme put it in ya ass." He smirked.

I gave him the blankest expression.

"Cmon baby, you'll like it." He tried to convince. "And, I get to bust in you."

"Danny, that shits gonna hurt." I said.

"I'll use lube." He said. "Do you have lube?"

I sighed. "In my drawer, bottom right."