Omg read this!

Zayn Malik is a loner nerd

The popular girl he is madly in love with likes bad boys only.

He gets an idea to approach the girl's best friend, Malory, to help him. But Malory is a very different type of girl and let's just say it's not very easy to talk to her.

But Zayn being determined puts up an offer in front of Malory to help him, which she can't refuse and ends up playing the cupid between Zayn and her best friend, soon realizing that she hit the arrow to the wrong heart. Her own.

Read to find out what goes out in this romantic comedy with loads of drama. Grab your tissues for some tears, hold your wigs for the plot twists, clutch your stomachs to die from laughter and ready your heart to get smitten by the love and feelings in this book.

Did you like Our Modern Fairytale? I'm sure you're gonna love "Turning a nerd into a bad boy". A new book written by me featuring Zayn and since you know how my love triangles go....ahem ahem someone else as well.

See you there. I hope you like that book :)

Leave a comment on that book if you come from OMF "im here from OMF" so i know my OUR MODERN FAIRYTALE fam is still supporting me♥

Also I changed the epilogue a bit of OUR MODERN FAIRYTALE. So read the epilogue again :)