Chapter 21.

"If I find out that annoying boy in my house again, I'll make you regret it, Maire Iris Stephen." Aunt Georgia warns me, before glaring at me and exiting the front door and I close it behind her, sighing in relief as I lean against the door.

Only if you know I'm about to be hanging out with him at your house. What is she going to do if she finds out. The surprising thing is that I don't even feel scared anymore of the circumstances-which is quite weird, coming from my side because I'm always worried of other's reactions.

My eyes land on the wall clock which says seven fifteen, making me run upstairs to my bedroom as I quickly change into my huge dark purple hoodie and white tights and leave my long hair open, covering them with my hoodie, applying a bit eyeliner and peach lipgloss. I stand in front of the dresser and stare at myself in the mirror.

I look pretty decent. Not that I want to overdose and make Zayn question why the hell am I dressed up too much just for watching movies at home?

And I don't even want to look too simple to make him question why the hell do I look like a maid when I could've at least dressed up properly?

I don't even have an idea what on earth I am thinking at the moment. I'm just too nervous. Zayn and I will be alone at home watching movies and he will be here in-I look down at my black wrist watch below-five minutes.

Applying a bit perfume, making sure not to shower with it, I walk downstairs when I hear the bell ring and my heart beat fastens when I open the door but get shocked when a pair of lips attach to mine, pushing me back in the house, against the wall.

I get too shocked to function with the sudden action that I stand still not knowing what to do, until I push the guy away from me and look at him in shock before my eyes land on the other figure present in the room. I look between the blonde and the guy with jet black hair in bewilderment.

I look into the hazel eyes, speachless when I find anger and pain in them before they turn around and he begins to leave but I stop him in the tracks. He doesn't listen to me as he continues walking out of the porch until I run behind him and turn him around to face me.

"Zayn, wait!" I protest.

His eyes stay on the ground as he doesn't bother to look up at me. I hesitantly place my hand on his cheek, making him look up at me. "Don't leave..please?" I plead, looking in his eyes as he watches me quietly.

"I'm sorry I disturbed whatever you were doing with that guy. You should've denied my offer when you had plans with other peopl-"

"Zayn," I stop him mid sentence, gaining his attention. My hand is still placed on his cheek. "I had plans only with you. He is my neighbour-"

"I don't want to know who he is. But you could've atleast called and canceled our plans." He says, looking away from me and I remove my hand from his cheek, stepping back from him.

"Are you done yet?" I ask him. I'm slightly getting annoyed by his attitude, but he has misunderstood the situation and I don't want misunderstandings between us. If he is going to be stubborn and not listen to me, then I'm also going to be stubborn and make him listen to me.

He looks over at me before his eyes dart to something behind me. I turn my head to find the blonde guy who had kissed me earlier walk up to us. I stare at him in anger as he brings up his index finger in front of me to stop me from glaring at him.

"Don't glare at me like that, it's scary. I know what I did was a bit wrong-okay okay, a lot wrong- but let me explain." He speaks up, brushing his finger against his lip ring. He's not a stranger, he's Jeremy, my neighbour and in my history class. I would've passed out if a stranger barged into our house and kiss me like that.