Chapter 17.

Yawning, I walk over to my cupboard, choosing denim skinny jeans and a white T-shirt and changing into it with a green and navy check shirt on top, leaving it's buttons open. Letting my long light brown hair down on my shoulders, I cover my head with a navy blue beanie. After getting ready, I head downstairs to find the twins and my aunt no where, shrugging my shoulders I walk into the kitchen, grabbing an apple and heading outside to wait for my school bus. When I was looking over at the time on my wrist watch, I notice a black Mercedes Benz pull in front of me. Squinting my eyes, I look at the windows to only find them tinted black, making it hard for me to look inside. Soon enough the door of the car opens and Zayn steps out, wearing a red half sleeved T-shirt, his jet black hair sticking in every direction, with black jeans. Though he is casually dressed, he still manages to look pretty handsome.

"Your car is really awesome." I compliment, with my eyes fixed on him.

"You sure you're talking about my car and not me?" He says with a slight smile on his lip and I roll my eyes at him playfully.

He walks over to me, opening the car door of the passenger side and leaning against it as his eyes travel all over me, making me slightly nervous under his gaze.

"What?" I ask, unsure.

"You look cute, now get in the car." He says, rolling his lower lip in his mouth as he impatiently taps his foot against the ground. Soon I hear the honk of my school bus as it pulls out in front of us. I stare at my bus and then at Zayn. Why is he even here to pick me up?

"She's going with me!" Zayn waves off the driver, and the driver nods before driving off the bus again and I look at Zayn with raised eyebrows, quietly.

"What? Don't glare at me, they scare me sometimes." He says, mumbling the last words but I catch them since we are standing close to each other. Letting out a chuckle and shaking my head at him, I get in the passenger seat and he closes the door behind me.

Quite gentleman, I see.

"So...why are you even here to pick me up?" I ask him as soon as he gets inside the car, beside me.

" 'Cause we are going to have some fun." He says, putting the keys in the ignition and starting the car. I raise my eyebrow at his word fun. What does he mean by having fun in a car ride while going to school?

"Explain the definition of fun, you're talking about." I say with an unsure look on my face as I stare at him confusingly and his head turns around to stare at me with a smirk playing on his lips as his eyes travel to my lips and then back at my eyes.

"You know what fun, I'm talking about." The crooked smile evident on his face as he speaks those words, catch me off guard and I widen my eyes at him, feeling uncomfortable.

"It was a nice ride, though it didn't even start, but thanks I'm off to school on my ow-" reaching out my hand for the door knob I stop in the middle when I hear him laugh behind me and he grabs my other hand in his, stopping my actions.

"I was kidding," he laughs as he starts driving with his free hand, while still holding my other hand. "We're not going to school today, by the way." He informs, making me confused for the umpteenth time today.

"Then where are we going?" I ask, staring at our hands locked together.

"To have fun-"

"Zayn." I stop his sentence in the middle, making him look over at me as I glare at him to speak. Shaking his head to himself, he focusses back at the road.

"I'm not going to get you in trouble or something, neither I'm kidnapping or planning to murder you. Trust me." He says and I huff leaning back on the seat, making myself comfortable.