"Love you too Dad.". Then I leave momentarily to retrieve the drinks and snacks, placing the plate of cookies on the bed and handing Patton his drink when I returned. He thanks me and we snuggle under a blanket that Patton brought out before starting the movie.

About half way through it, I remember that I received some messaged before I rushed off to make sure that Dad was okay so I should probably check them out and reply.

----

3 Direct Messages From PrinceDude

PrinceDude: Hey, what's wrong?

PrinceDude: Please text me when you can.

PrinceDude: Or let me know when you are back and I'll come and visit you.

Since when did Princey care so much about me? I shouldn't complain though.. it's a change; a good change at that. One for the better.

EdgeLord: sup

PrinceDude: Anxiety! You're okay!

PrinceDude: At least I hope..

EdgeLord: mhm

PrinceDude: You good?

EdgeLord: i guess

PrinceDude: Want to talk about it?

EdgeLord: if you do come over, I'll explain then. But I'm a lot better now after having cheered up Dad.

PrinceDude: I love your friendship with Morality.

EdgeLord: thanks?

PrinceDude: And would you like me to come over now?

EdgeLord: well I'm still with Patton

EdgeLord: so wait until this film is finished and I'll meet you in my room

PrinceDude: K

EdgeLord: oh and when i go to inform Logic on the matter, would you make sure i stay.. grounded... Please?

EdgeLord: i know i can get our of hand when protective...

PrinceDude: Of course emo. Anything for you.

EdgeLord: you are being very kind to me lately

PrinceDude: Sorry, I can refrain from doing so if it is uncomfortable for you, or tone it down if you like?

EdgeLord: No no, I'm just confused and.. taken aback i guess - since I'm used to insults and shit

PrinceDude: Anxiety, please know that I always have liked you to begin with.

PrinceDude: I just never expressed it.

PrinceDude: But now I am doing; to make up for all the times I didn't, and to make things better between us.

I stare at my phone screen, tears threatening to fall. This means so much to me.. to hear that someone cares.

PrinceDude: Anxiety?

PrinceDude: Anxiety please respond. Did I say something wrong?

EdgeLord: you didn't say anything wrong because these are messages

PrinceDude: Oh my..

EdgeLord: but no, you didn't do anything wrong, Princey. I'm just.. emotional.

EdgeLord: and what you said means a lot to me

EdgeLord: thanks

PrinceDude: Anytime. It's only the truth.

PrinceDude: Now, go enjoy the movie with Patton. You're supposed to be cheering him up, not talking to mwah.

EdgeLord: lol okay okay

EdgeLord: see you later Princey

PrinceDude: Yeah, see you later Emo Nightmare.

----

"Who ya testing that's got you all smiley and tear eyed kiddo?" Patton coos, peering over at my phone so instantly turn it off.

"Uh, R-Roman.." I say, already feeling the heat rise in my cheeks as a blush begins to form.

"Aw, gas someone got a little crush~"

"N-No... Preposterous"

"And you call me a bad liar."

"Shhh. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. But if I do, don't tell anyone please.. I'm not ready to handle all those feelings just yet. I wanna get things straight... Even though I'm gay"

"So that's pretty much impossible" he chuckles and I do too. "But I get ya. Of course I won't say a word, take your time kiddo. Feelings aren't easy."

"Yeah, you would know."

He hums in agreement with a small nod as he focuses his attentions back on the ending of the movie.

Sometimes I think Morality takes on a lot more that he can handle, but he never shows it and it'll catch up to him at some point. I hope he'll be alright when it does and that I can be there to help him. Poor thing. I bet the Logic situation doesn't really help much.

Madness And Love || Sanders Sides Group Chat (ON & OFF HOLD) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara