"We aren't doing anything. I'm going to go meet up with the other Sins that I couldn't met with yesterday and see what they know regarding the demons and hunter situation."

"So once again you are leaving me out of the loop," I said, my hands slowly gripping the sheets.

Looking at my hands, Alex bit her bottom lip, and responded.

"Skylar please not today. You need to rest," Alex said before turning her back to me; signaling that the conversation was over.

I could already feel the presence of another voice in my head as I tried to calm my anger. I tried to blocked it out though as I looked straight ahead at a vase of flowers Alex had gotten me yesterday. She had given them to me as her way of saying sorry for yesterday events.

Concentrating on the flowers, I took a deep breath in before slowly letting it out as Garnet taught me.

It took a couple of tries but it wasn't long before the bright colors of the lilies and roses, slowly faded before shivery up.

It wasn't a pleasant sight and before I could realize what I did, Alex spoke up.

"You killed them Skylar."

Quickly shifting my eyes from the now dead flowers to Alex, I watched as she stared me down, a look of disappointment in her eyes.

"I didn't m-"

"You never do Skylar."

"That's not fair, all I was trying to do was control my anger Alexandra."

"You still killed a living thing Skylar. That's not how we use our power. And how did you even know how to do that huh?" Alex responded as she looked at me from across the room.

"Does it even matter?" I countered, the little energy I got from the flower starting to fade.

"It does when you go around taking energy from living things and killing them!" Alex exclaimed, her eyes slowly shifting in colors.

She was radiating anger and without giving it much thought I absorbed it.

"Skylar stop! You're doing it again!" Alex shouted louder as she closed the distances between us.

"It's your responsibility as her mate to calm her down. She needs your help Skylar, no one else can calm the great queen."

"It's my responsibility as your mate to calm you," I said, the words coming out my mouth freely.

"Enough!" Alex exclaimed.

Instantly without my doing, I found myself lowering my head and on my knees, in submission to her.

For a moment no words came out of my mouth but my mind was racing with words.

The room was quiet and it was only when I felt Alex's hand on my shoulders that a sob escaped my lips.

Slowly I looked up at her. I then got off my knees and moved away from her.

"Skylar-"

"Don't fucken touch me," I said as I continued to sob.

By the look on Alex's face I knew even she was hurt by what she did.

"I didn't mean to Skylar, it's the God in me to discipline my children."

"I am not your child, I'm your fucken mate. But I guess not even your mate is equal to you."

"Please Sky-"

"Leave."

I could see it in Alex's eyes that she was battling with herself in her mind, but one look at my facial expression told her it was best to leave me alone.