Seeing the Past

Skylar's Pov*

"Hey." Both Taylor and I said in sync to a female.

"What's wrong?" She said.

"Skylar here got partner up with Alex." Taylor said in a low voice.

"Shit, first day and you're already dealing with drama." The girl said.

"Ha as if, I'm not going to go through the same bullshit I went through in my other schools. I'll just stay out of her hair and judging by her attitude I bet she doesn't even want to do the project, she could care less who I am and frank I don't care who she is, she has a nasty attitude that someone should fix." I said.

Taylor and the female looked in shook as their skin turned pale.

Feeling a shiver go through my body, I just prayed that no one was behind me and all they saw was a ghost.

"Seems to me, someone else has an attitude that needs fixing." A voice said behind me.

Turning around slowly, I closed my eyes and spoke slowly.

"Who wants to know?" I asked, my voice cracking a little.

"Why don't you open your eyes princess, and find out."

Pecking through one eyes I saw a smirk on someone face.

I closed them again and turned around.

"Hey guys, I'll talk to you two later, I need to go call my insurance and make sure my plan is up to day."

They nod their face slowly but didn't move until the sound of someone clearing their voice snapped them back to reality.

I watched them disappear around the corner catching a glimpses of their eyes full of worry.

"So, are you going to give your insurance a call?"

"Nope, go ahead, punch me, just don't kill me."

"Open your eyes."

"I rather not." I said.

"Open them." She said in a steady voice.

Opening my eyes slowly, I meet purple eyes.

I gasped at the sight of her being so close to me.

"Listen, I know you want nothing to do with me and that's great, one less person to deal with but listen princess, you and I are going to be spending lots of time together so lets start fresh, forget the rumors, forget my group and just act like this is the first time we speak."

Shaking my head slowly, I stuck my hand out and waited for her to shake it.

Smirking she took my hand into her hand.

Gasping at the connect of her touch, I realized I felt a spark.

Literally, like a spark of electricity.

I tried to take my hand back but she just gripped it harder.

"Alex McCartney."

"S-S-Skylar C-Charms."

Opening my eyes, I quickly sat up right.

My breathing was unease as I tried to caught my breath.

"It was just a dream." I thought to myself.

I was still trying to calm myself down when there was a knock on my door.

"Came in." I called out trying to compose myself.