Legacy

Skylar Pov*

The warmth of her hand never seem to leave mine, even after we let go of each others hand.

"It's nice to meet you Ms.Wines." I said as I continued to look into her beautiful eyes.

"Call me Natalie, I never really like the last name Wines."

"Ha well Ok, Natalie."

Smiling at me, she turned around to reach for her water bottle that sat at the edge of the bar.

Taking a sip of her water she then looked back at me, a hint of curiosity hid in her eyes.

"I'm sorry but I never got your last name, if i may ask, what is it?" Natalie asked.

"It's Charms." Devon said.

"Skylar.... Charms?" Natalie asked as if she didn't hear her son correctly.

"Yes." I said, a smile on my face.

"I knew a girl by that name, never knew what happen to her." Natalie said as she turned her back to us.

Walking back to the stove, Natalie went back to cooking.

Walking over to his mother, Devon simply jumped up on the counter and sat on it.

"Is that the same girl that ended up with another girl?" Devon asked.

"Yes, I believe I told you the story already." Natalie said as she continued to cook.

"Refresh my memory then." Devon said as he lean back.

"Well ok, Skylar why don't you come over and hear how I lost perhaps the love of my life to someone else."

Nodding my head, I quickly walked over to Devon and Natalie.

"Come, sit next to me." Devon said as he patted the counter.

After a moment of hesitant, I decided to just sit next to him, since Natalie didn't seem to mind it.

After I jump up and sat on it, Natalie moved the pots on the stove and looked at us.

"Well, I was a senior in the school you guys go to now, when I met this girl by the name of Skylar Charms."

Nodding our heads we continued to listen to Natalie.

"She looked just like you Skylar but her hair color was blonde and she had a tan, however your eye color was just like her that its scary." Chuckling a bit, Natalie continued.

"However she fell in love with this other girl name Alex McCartney, but it wasn't like she had a chose."

"Wait what?" I said interrupting.

"Did you just say Alex McCartney?"

Looking at me oddly, Natalie slowly nodded her head.

"I know a girl by that name."

"Well, this one has black hair with a bit of purple, tall,  purple eyes." Natalie said as she shrugged it off.

"That is exactly how the Alex we know looks like." Devon said.

"That seems impossible,  do you have a picture of her?" Natalie said.

"Um... yes, in my device of talking."

"Huh?"

"My phone." I said smiling, as I took it out.

Going to my gallery, I showed her the picture Alex took of her when she went to set herself as a contact.