32

Kiana

My head whips to the side as he slaps me again, "You know when Xavier called to tell me he has found her, her being you of course. I was quite shocked. A woman has managed to kill my father. I guess they not that useless after all." He walks around me, taking his suit jacket off, rolling his sleeves up on both sides.

He stops behind me, bending to my ear level, "The only time you get to have power at something is when you call us men to bed and that's just it." He whispers. Across the room Xavier's hands were twitching as if he wants to beat something or someone.

But that is just my wistful thinking.

"Why don't you untie me and I'll show exactly how I killed him," I say, smuging when I get the reaction that I want. "It looks like you so desperately wish to reunite with your daddy. I can help you with that."

He faces in the direction of the door, he starts laughing and a second later my face is snapped to the right due to the slap he had given.

I tast the blood on my lip, slowly turning my face to face the bastard I give one of my hardest glare.

"Bag her."

Xavier covers my face with a white bag, losing my eyesight in the process, next I know is ice cold water is thrown over and the next I know is a surge of energy courses through my veins, electrocuting me.

I go blank as all I feel is the power surging through me, a minute later he stops, removing the bag over my head.

I breath heavily, feeling like the air around me is being suffocated.

"Who do you work for?" He crouches in front of me.

I spit on his face, my blood sliding off his face.

He use a neckerchief, wiping my blood off, "It doesn't matter, I'm going to give you the same justice you gave my father." He draws closer to my face. "And I'll be sure to enjoy it."

He goes back to the small table, probably to choose another weapon. "Ricardo, Xavier leave us alone."

Xavier looked hesitant, his eyes jumping to Marko and back to me.

"Go, Xavier!" He shouts as Xavier was the only one left in the room between the two guys.

Xavier looks back at me once more before he leaves the room, closing the steel door with a loud bang.

"I guess this is where you torture me even more, right?" I wheeze out.

"You right, but don't forget the story I'll be telling you." He says.

"Oh, the story about you and your daddy. Oh, I can't wait to hear that." I say, being sarcastic.

"Let's find out if you'd be able to talk once I'm done with you." He says, a sneer on his face.

Grabbing the whip he slowly walks towards me, he teers my shirt open, a menacing look appearing.

Laughing maliciously, he brings the whip down onto my chest over and over again.

●●●

By the time he was done telling his sob story I was beaten black and blue.

Both my eyes were swollen, and almost shut. I was bleeding tremendously, I was having a hard time breathing due to the broken ribs but I don't give up. If I was going to die I would die a strong woman.

"I think you've had enough torture now so I'd do you a favor and just end your life right now.

He grabs his gun from his waistband, placing the cold metal to my head.

"Won't you do me a favor and greet the old man for me."

Before he pulls the trigger the metal door is snapped open and Xavier standing at the door shoots Marko five times, four in the head and 1 in the chest. In the next second Marko was down on the floor, his own blood pooling around him.

"Oh, baby," Xavier crouches in front of me, his hands cradling my face gently.

Xavier still kneeling in front of me Brian comes in, "Brian? What are you doing here?" I whisper out.

Removing the ropes from around my wrist and feet, the paramedic coming in with a stretcher.

The paramedics drag me to the ambulance, Xavier along side me holding my hand.

"I'm right here, baby." Was the last thing I hear before losing consciousness.

----------------------

Well that's it lovies🤗. 1 more chapter till the epilogue😁😁.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤