10

Kiana

"Where's your bathroom?" I ask, my gun and clothes in hand and a sheet around me.

It was now 3 in the afternoon, I really needed a shower and some food in my belly after all the activities we did.

"It's the door on your left side." He says, pointing directly to the day.

I enter the bathroom, starting the shower.

I place the gun on the sink, using the dress to cover. It seriously was a bad idea coming here, just imagine him seeing the gun, what would have said.

I feel the waters temperature, finding it hot enough I drop the sheet and enter.

I let the water pour down on me, running my hands through my hair.

15 minutes of just standing and doing nothing I decide to finally shower.

Using the products in the shower, I clean my body, wash and condition my hair.

Rinsing everything off I get out the shower, wrap the towel around my body and hair.

I exit the bathroom dressed in my dress, the holster safely around my thigh and walk out of Xavier's room with my shoes in my hand.

I walk down the wide, long passage, realizing this is actually a penthouse. He must be loaded.

I find Xavier in the kitchen already dishing up food onto the plates.

I walk behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Mmmm, smells good in here."

"Thank you. I hope it's just as good when you put it in your mouth."

He leads me to chair, setting a plate of food in front of me.

"Thanks you." I smile back at him.

"You welcome." He says.

I take the first bite. "This is really good, are you sure you didn't drag some poor old lady from her apartment and demand her to cook whilst I was showering?" I ask, laughing.

"You funny." He joins me laughing.

"And no, I didn't drag anyone in here whilst you were showering. I actually cooked this all by myself." He says, his chest uplifted.

"Okay." I continue eating.

"Kiana, I think we should do this again." He states. "I like you and you like me, why don't we continue this and see where it leads."

"If there is to be a repeat of this then you should know that I'll be leaving in a few days."

"Okay, so I say we continue this and when you leave, we forget each other?  What do you say?" He suggests.

Not putting much thought to it I agree. I mean what is there to lose.

Before I leave for the island we exchange numbers, promising to text each other.

--------------------

Chapter 10 guys!!🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

As I mentioned in the 'Hello readers' that this book was published once upon a time and due to major editing and rewriting I had to take it down.

So if you happen to be one of the readers who was reading the book before, please make sure to go back because a lot has changed. I've added a lot and removed a lot of details. So please go back so that you don't get confused down the road.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤