24

Kiana

We both enter the penthouse, Martin staying out the door as a guard, we go separate directions as Rodger goes for wherever and I to the bedroom.

It's a good thing I had brought a small back before which consists of a black knitted polo neck jersey, black jeans, a leather jacket, and my black ankle heel boots.

I slide the dress off in my walk of going to the bathroom with my gun in hand.

I lock the door behind me, not wanting any unexpected disruptions and only to use my own gun against me once its noticed on sink countertop.

I let the shower fill with the hot steam as I open the lower cabinet to gather my makeup remover.

●●●

An hour later I stepped out of the shower as I'm now wandering the hallways with a gun in hand looking for one man.

I've looked around the other rooms as he is constantly never in one place but now I let my gut lead me his closed office door, light pouring underneath the door.

"Baby, can I come in?" I knock.

"Come in." He grunts. I let my jacket cover the gun as I place it around my waist before I enter.

"Hi, baby."

"Whatever it is that you want just come back tomorrow morning and ask again. I'm busy right now." He keeps his eyes focused on the paperwork in front of him.

I sigh loudly, walking to one of the chairs as I purposely pull out the chair loudly, just to add to his annoyance.

"You know I'm tired of the way you talk to me," I admire my acrylic nails. "You treat me like a five-year-old that is incompetent of doing anything."

"Well if the shoe fits, it fits." He shrugs his shoulders, still not looking up from the paperwork.

"Well that's the thing, Rodger," I lean forward. "You underestimate me."

He sighs from his seat, though he continues to read through his paper. "Love, the wine has probably gotten to the head so just go back to bed and we will talk over this tomorrow morning. Yeah?"

"I really don't get paid to be treated like this," I lean back in my chair again. Rodger stops tapping his finger, a small indication that I finally have the man's attention.

"Paid?"

"Yes, paid," I repeat.

"So you saying you not some dumb bimbo looking for 5 minutes of fame?" He finally looks up, I'd probably laugh at his facial expression right now but I don't want to prolong this any further.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying," I stand up from the chair, removing my gun from the waistband in the process and pointing it at him.

"So you a killer." He asks but it sounds more like a statement.

"No, I prefer the term assassin, and I've been hired to kill you." I smile sweetly. "It must upset you. Knowing that you didn't see this coming. Knowing a woman gets the chance to kill you instead of men, you sexist."

"But enough chit chat I'm here for one thing." I aim at his head.

"Wait," He raises his hand. "Can I at least know your name. Liala is probably fake."

"Kiana." I state. "That's my name."

"Well Kiana, I swear if you do kill me.... every one of my men will be after you, but I can promise you a place in my organization if you choose to side with me."

Thinking about his proposal was no use because I knew that my loyalty will always stay with the FBI.

With Brian.

"Thanks but no thanks." I shot.

I smile at my work, edges of the small axe engraved in his forehead, killing him instantly.

I close his offices door behind me as I exit out of it.

Making my presence in living room area I stop.

"Where's Rodger?" He grunts.

I roll my eyes at the men in front of me. "In his office."

He was skeptically, not wanting to believe me as if he knew something happened. And I believe I would have gotten away with it, but there was one flaw.

His eyes run down my hand, where I still held my gun.

"You bitch." He runs straight for me.

I duck down kicking his legs out making him fall on his back with force.

Quickly getting up he throws a punch to my side.

I feel the air in my lungs being drawn from the blow he gave me as I gasp for breath.

We kept throwing punches and kicks at each other until he had me pinned on the wall, feet dangling in the air and his hand around my neck, squeezing tightly.

"You know from the first time I saw you I knew there was something off about you. I didn't trust you one bit." He moves his ass face closer to mine. "I told Rodger, but of course he didn't believe me. Thinking that a woman like you is incapable of anything, but don't worry, I'll just kill you."

"Not if I do it first." I wheeze out before kicking his shin, I quickly reach for the gun as I'm dropped to the ground.

He comes reaching for me screaming but I pull the trigger three times before I'm  laying down on my back, inhaling deep breaths.

I stand back up a minute later, straightening out my clothes and putting my gun away.

I take one last look at the place and at Martin, I must say I'm impressed with myself. One axe to the head, another to the throat and the other to the chest.

I take the elevator, pressing the G button. "Ma'am." Evan opens the back door for me once he spots me.

"To the nearest cafe, Evan." I say once I'm situated.

Once at the cafe I order myself a cup of coffee, standing by the window I could see Rodgers building from here. I take out the device from my pocket and press the button.

Not any 5 seconds later the while building comes crumbling down.

People can be heard running around and sreaming, sirens cry from a distance. I exit the cafe, seeming to the only one to not be partaking in the chaos.

"Let's go back home Evan." I order.

Evan driving off one thought comes to mind,

Job done.

---------------------

Q:

Who likes old school R&B and what song is your number 1 favorite?

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤