16

Kiana

27 hours later I arrive in Russia.

Exiting the plane I'm met with freezing air blew my way, I wrapping the coat around me as I quickly run to the door that was already already opened me.

"Thank you." I thank the men as I enter inside.

As the car drives away from the airport look out the window, memorizing myself with everything around me as we pass.

The buildings, the street names, the turns, every single thing.

Not long we arrive at the safe house that Brian mentioned. Upon arriving at the large gate that was guarded by 4 men, I notice the driver put in a code and his left hand print as entry.

All four men nod and the gate opens up to the long driveway.

Around the house was a full blown out forest.

The car comes to a stop in front of oak wood double door, exiting the car I reach the door. Using my thumbprint and a unique pin I entered the quiet mansion.

Entering the quiet place I realize that it is just me in the house and a few more security guards guarding around the house and a few workers.

Going upstairs I enter the first door on the right, I realize its actually a bedroom and I see my luggage placed by the edge of the bed.

I continue with touring the house with the thought of setting up my things when I'm done.

50 minutes later I'm done with touring and re-enter the bedroom again.

I drag my luggage to the closet as I start hanging up my clothes, behind them I organise my guns, covering them with my clothes.

I sigh. At least that's what if the way.

I make sure everything is packed away, hidden and secure before I enter the bedroom, in which I hid all sorts of weaponry around as well.

Not forgetting to do the same thing around the bathroom, I end up taking a shower as well.

I exit the bathroom dressed as I head downstairs and into the kitchen.

I decide to cook rice and chicken, I move to the fridge and take out the necessary ingredients that I need to cook.

An hour later the food is done and I finally dish up on a plate, I move to the sitting room and eat my food in peace.

Finishing up I go back into the kitchen place the dishes in the dishwasher and walk back up to my room.

On the bed, I grad the Rodger file again. According to the file, Rodger always seemed to follow a routine.

His first stop is always a coffee shop where he always gets his coffee, then he travels to his office.

During lunchtime, he's always in restaurants with business associates, and night time he's in a restaurant having his dinner, then he goes to his bar, there is an underground joint and on top is the bar.

Memorizing his routine, I plan out everything out for my meet with him.

I smirk in satisfactory as my my plan comes together in my head.

Rodger Sax, tomorrow morning you get to meet Liala, you soon to be lover, and the person who is going to ruin you. Forever.

Smirking, I enter my bed.

Definitely love my job.

--------------------

👋👋

Won't say much, just that I love you guys. A lot. Like a lot.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤