Pt. 31 Love

LAST CHAPTER

Warning : Smut ahead..

Your P.O.V. :

"You wanted to give me everything right? Then give me this night....Jung Jaehyun.." I said with lust in my eyes, looking directly into his eyes full of love, which turned lustful as I spoke....

I smirked looking at him and he smirked back...as if giving me a sign of agreement...

I held his shoulders with both of my hands and pushed them back in the couch seat...then I sat down on his lap, straddling him.

My hands made their way towards his face, and I smashed my lips on his....

Our lips took each other's taste, the passionate love that we were longing for was present there....

His arms held me around by my waist and pulled me closer, if that was even possible, that gesture of him feeling full of love.....

We kissed till we were both out of breathe. But we just couldn't get enough of each other, not when we were apart for so long....

His hands went inside my top and removed it. He then started kissing my neck, collar bone and chest and my breathe grew heavier....

He then asked "wanna go to the room?" And I nodded...

I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to the room, kissing me continuously.....

He dropped me on the bed and Continued kissing my neck, and took soft bites on my shoulder...

I made him roll towards the side and came on top of him, now he was below me.

"Oh so my baby wants to be the Dom" he said in a teasing way, chuckling and I slapped his arm playfully, covering my face in embarrassment.

"Stop laughing, I haven't done this before with you, don't make me nervous" I said covering my face in embarrassment. He removed my hands from my eyes and I saw his smiling face. Even though I see this face everyday, I'm still not used to his beauty...

"It's okay baby, you're so cute" he said and I leaned in to kiss him.

I held his shirt and took it off with fast actions. Then I gave soft kisses on his neck, chest, moving down to his abs...

Soft moans left his lips as I was kissing and sucking, leaving hickeys all over....

I kept my hand over his bulge, and started stroking, making him moan my name...

I was about to take off his pants when he held my hand and said "Let me pleasure you"

I lied down with my back on the bed and he came on top of me, and took off my bra hurriedly. He attacked my breasts, sucking on them while his hand going inside my pants....

He then took off my pants slowly. He was about to take off my underwear but he looked a bit concerned....

"What happened Jae?" I asked and he just leaned in and kissed me. He then detached our lips and looked inside my eyes and spoke "Never ever leave me y/n, please...."

I just stroked his cheek and kissed his forehead and said "Even if I die, I won't leave you. I love you so much Jaehyun....."

"I love you too" he pecked my lips once again, before moving down and taking off my underwear.....

He gave small kisses in my inner thighs, moving up really slowly and teasing me....

"Stop teasing me" I said and he immediately started sucking on my vagina...making me moan his name...

His actions almost made me cum but he stopped right there and took off his pants and underwear....

He positioned himself at my entrance...and then slowly entered me, making me gasp.

His size was too big for me, and it had been a month since we had sex so I was not used to it...

He noticed it and started kissed me once again, and placed his arm on the bed for support so that his body doesn't crush me....

"Are you alright?" He asked stroking my head with his another hand and I nodded. He placed his forehead on mine and said "tell me if it hurts" and I told him to move.

He thrusted in and I almost screamed cause of the pain but I told him to go on.....

He was very gentle, his thrusts were slow and deep, and soon the pain turned into pleasure... Our breathes became irregular...

"Faster Jae" I said and he obeyed, increasing his pace and going hard...I dug my nails into his back and He moaned my name into my ears, which made me closer to my release.

My walls started clenching around him...and his thrusts became faster and harder...

"I'm gonna cum" I said and he said "me too" and after a few more thrusts we both came on the same time....

He pulled out and lied down next to me, breathing heavily.

We were both exhausted but it felt so good to love each other after such a long time, and this time, it was pure love....

He stood up and asked "Do you have tissues?" And I pointed towards my drawer. He took out a few and cleaned up my inner thighs....

Then he wore his underwear and picked up his shirt and said "Can you wear this please? You'll look cute", I smiled and took it.....

He gave it to me and I wore it, it was really comfy and it smelled like him, ....like home....

He took the blanket and lied down beside me, covering himself with it and signaling me to go to him.

I lied beside him and hugged him tightly, snuggling my face into his neck, and he hugged me and kissed my neck, and covered me with the blanket.

"I love you so much y/n, you have no idea....I can even marry you right now, don't even need to think twice" He said and I looked at him...

"I love you too Jaehyun.... you're so nice, so precious, I never thought I'd end up with Jung Jaehyun, but here I am..."

He removed hair strands from my face and tucked them behind my ears. Smiling, he said "Even I never imagined that I'd start dating my manager......my amazing, caring, complicated but cute manager..." He said and I poked his dimple, and his smile grew wider...

He asked "..by the way, when did you start falling for me?"

"Maybe when we promised that we'd hangout together....it was all so much fun, and that was the time when I became closer to you....but I realised it after so long..." I said....

"I'm lucky to have you....and I'm never going to leave you.." he said and held me tightly..and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.....

Because of him, I realized that It's necessary to let go of your past pain and continue living your life..... because when you hit your lowest, life will go only in one direction, that's up.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

The end

***

It's the end guysssss finallyy😭😭😭
I will miss writing alot...... thanks for reading my story I'm so happy...and yeah this was my first time writing a smut so pardon if it was shitty...

Love y'all soooooooooooo much...I hope y'all will be happy and healthy in life...