Pt. 16 Lets go.

Your P.O.V. :

3 days passed since I agreed to Jaehyun's plan.

Today was the day, when we go out to carry out ou-.... basically sleep together.

It was 9 am and I was ready with my bag and stuff.

I had told the boys that I'll be going to Busan for two days, to meet my aunt  there.

As the vacation was going out, NCT were also busy with their personal things. Yuta went to Japan, Haechan too went to his parents home, while Doyoung and Jungwoo went to Jeju island for traveling and resting..

Only Taeil, Taeyong, Johnny and Mark were at the dorm.

So Jaehyun too said that he's also going to Busan for a solo 2 days trip to relax. We somehow convinced them that we will leave together and it's NOT a date.

I went out of the house with my bag and locked my door, when I saw Jaehyun outside their door using his phone while leaning on the wall. He looked....fine as fuck....

(Something like this)

I controlled my thirst inside of me, and asked him "Ready to go?"

He looked up and smiled at me and said "yes my girlfriend-for-one-day"
Cheesyyyyy

We went out and took a cab to the airport.

In about half an hour we reached the airport and boarded the flight.

The flight took off, and after some minutes, the air hostess came to us and asked if we needed something, so we ordered two coffees.

While we were drinking our coffees , I asked him "Did the boys have a doubt on us? Or said something?"

"Nope, not at all, just Taeyongie-hyung and Johnny hyung were stressing in the beginning, then they said to have fun." He said while sipping his coffee calmly and I choked on mine.....

"THEY WHAT? They know about our plan????" I asked being shocked...

"Yeah they do, I can't hide anything from both of those hyungs. They know everything since I confessed to you..." He said while diverting his focus to his phone.

This Bitch.......istg...my fucking reputation........ GODDDD....

"Don't worry, they are good secret keepers" he said and he kept his phone on his lap.

Suddenly he linked my arm with his and kept his head on my shoulder...

"J-jaehyun what are you doing?" I asked moving my arm a little but his grip was tight...and soft...

"I'm leaning on my girlfriend..what's your problem" he said while closing his eyes.

Then he sat up suddenly and said "Well now that we are dating.....for a day, let's call each other more comfortably, I'll call you y/n" he said as he grinned like a baby, his dimples showing. Cute.

"Ok then I'll be calling you Jae" I spoke, poking his dimples. It's just one day so why not to play along...

"I love it" he said and then linked our arms again and putting his head on my shoulder, he soon fell asleep.

He was so happy, that made me joyous somehow...

I just looked out of the window, and thought about tomorrow, when all this will be over, and he won't this happy anymore because all this will be over....

We arrived at Busan. Jaehyun was still sleeping so I shook my hand softly and said "Wake up Jae, we're here"

He woke up and sat while saying "I wish that was my alarm tone" and rubbed his eyes lazily...

Woah he's smooth...

We got off the plane and went to take a cab. Then we reached a hotel that Jaehyun and I booked earlier.

We went to our room after taking the keys from the reception. It was a beautiful room. It wasn't really big, but was luxurious...

We kept our bags on the side bench and lied down on our backs on the bed at the same time after the tiring journey.

Jaehyun lied next to me with his legs swinging down from one end of the bed while my legs swinging down from the other end, and our heads we're next to each other. I looked into my wrist watch and saw it was 1am...

"It's like we're on our honeymoon" Jaehyun said to which I responded...
"So I'm your wifey? You're so cute my hubby baby Jae" and he giggled....

I rolled over , now lying on my stomach and supported my chin on my palms, making Jaehyun's face just below my face, but in the opposite direction.

We just stared into each other's eyes for about 30 seconds without speaking....

Suddenly he grabbed my cheeks, and started pulling my face towards his.

Our lips were inches away when I held his hands and removed them from my face, and got up from the bed, leaving him confused.

"Not now, at the night..." I said and walked to the washroom to fresh up.

When I came back, I saw him asleep on the bed. He must be tired from the journey and he got a vacation away from his work after so much of time....

I took the blanket and covered his body with it. Then I lied next to him.

I looked at his face, it was perfection...
His eyes, nose, lips, jawline, everything.......God really took his time while making Jaehyun...
Then there's me....who looks like god was in a hurry and made me by mistake and just threw me on the earth...

I just kept staring at the aesthatic view in front of my face and slowly fell asleep....

***

FUCK the restoring feature.

Well guys, I really like the baby jaehyun agenda over the daddy jaehyun agenda, cause he's so cute like a baby, and he's as old as Jungkook, who's a baby himself...
I feel like sm kind of pressures him into the perfect prince Jaehyun image, but he's still himself and I love that about him...