Pt. 17 The day

Jaehyun's P.O.V. :

I woke up after a short while, and I saw her face in front of my eyes, sleeping peacefully.

Half of her face was covered by her hair though...she's such a mess, cute...

Why'd she have to be so cute. I softly moved her hair away from her face, my heart suddenly raced, as our faces we're centimeters apart.

I wanted to hug her tight, and kiss her, but I can't do anything without her permission....

So I just sat up and took off the blanket from above me, and covered her with it.....

She might've put the blanket on me.....which makes me happy cause it feels like she cares.

Then I sat up and say the time, it was 3pm. I started searching food places nearby.

After about 15 minutes, she woke up and sat.

"You're awake? Do you feel fresh?" She asked rubbing her own eyes....

"Yeah it was a good nap, beside my girlfriend.." I said smiling.....

She giggles softly and touched my dimple.... It's her unique way of showing affection to me, whenever she does this my heart stops beating, and then starts beating at an irregular pace.....

I started focusing on my phone to hide my panicked face.

After some minutes, I looked up from his phone and asked "Aren't you hungry?"

"Woahhh Jae, one hour into being my boyfriend and you know what pleases me the most" she asked me and I laughed.

"Yeah obviously, gotta take good care of my girlfriend,
So I found this really cool restaurant on the internet, which isn't quite far from the hotel, so we can go there and have lunch" I said.

"Cool, after that we can both go to the beach, lemme get readyyy" she said and then got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom.

I too got ready in the mean time.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'll pay." She said after we finished our meal and I ordered the waiter to bring our bill.

"No y/n honey, let your boyfriend pay" I said. She pouted and just when the waiter came with the bill she said "here" signalling him to keep the bill in front of her, and he did.

"Last time when we hung out you paid and then I said I'll treat you next time, so shush." She said as she put the money in the bill.

I can't fight with her stubborn ass....

We both got out of the hotel, heading to the beach now.

We took a cab to the beach, and got there in about 20 minutes.

When we got out from the cab, I was paying and when I turned around I saw her standing like a puppy, waiting for me so that she can run to the beach.

Suddenly she held my hand and we both ran towards the ocean, and she was literally screaming like a child, her hands wide open. We stopped when our feets were covered in the water.

"What are you? 9?" I asked her hiding my smile caused by her adorable behavior....

"Hey, let me live my life, and you too live yours-" she said and continued feeling the breeze and I did the same.

We played a lot there, collected some sea shells, and walked a bit around the shore, and ate some burgers and cotton candy from the stalls nearby...

After a while it was getting dark, and the sun was slowly getting emersed in the sea.....

We were then just standing by the shore, admiring the sunset.

Suddenly a splash of water came on my face from the side and I looked and saw y/n running away laughing...

This girl....

"Heyyy... y/n" I ran behind her screaming her name and she just ran ahead of me saying "catch me if you can Jae bae" and I almost tripped listening that.

I ran slowly behind her, so that she would enjoy her time running ahead cause she was actually very slow and I didn't want to catch her easily...that could upset her....

She stopped cause she got tired after a while and I was just about to catch her when a small wave came and I lost my balance and slipped forward, flat.....my whole body on the ground.

I sat up slowly and looked at myself....Luckily I had put my arms on the sand so my face didn't get dirty, but my whole dress and my body got muddy....

"Ahahahhaha Jaehyun I can't even, hihihihihi how I wish I recorded that scene lmao I'm dying" she laughed standing in front of me, and held her stomach laughing hard..

I looked up at her, and smirked "Do you want me to make you dirty as well my dear girlfrienddd" and I slowly moved my hand to hold her. She was about to run but too late....

I held her hand and pulled her towards me, and she fell over me , and I lost my balance and fell back, now fully laying on the sand and she was......... on top of me. She gasped...

We both were surprised, her hair fell on my face, and we both stared into each other's eyes....

The sun was slowly setting, making the whole atmosphere orangish pink and her face reflected the colour too, she look ethereal.

I tucked her hair behind her ear and held her face, and slowly pulled it towards mine...

"J-jaehyun, what are you-" she said but was cut off as our lips touched....

I kissed her, for like 15 seconds or something. It felt as if time stopped, just her soft lips on mine, and nothing to worry about...

But then she pulled away and got up,  dusting off her clothes with her hand.

I sat up and looked at the sunset, it was beautiful, but not as beautiful as her...

"It's getting dark, we should.....go" she said as she looked into my eyes and offered me a hand, her eyes looked different, they looked,.........lustful?

Your P.O.V.

He kissed me...... . But I just got up cutting it. I agreed just about the night, nothing more than that...... And I won't take anything more than that from him, I don't want to be greedy.....like how I was with namjoon..

I held out my hand for him, so that things won't become awkward between us, and he just held it and got up, dusting off his clothes too.

"Let's go back to the hotel, we need to wash up...." I said and he just nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
We got home pretty late, almost 8 pm, as the taxi driver lost the way in between.

The ride was Silent, it can be called an awkward silence, or a tensed one, maybe sexual tension?

We both walked towards our room after reaching the hotel and obviously, got looks from everyone in the hotel cause we looked like buffaloes came straight out of a mud bath...

But at least it was all enjoyable, and memorable.....

****

I want to get to know more about taeil guys. He doesn't get much content and I want to know every one in nct nicely so that I can Stan well...lmao do I sound weird??

Anyways....the next chapter...ahem..

Byeeeee