Pt. 1 : Nct127's Manager

A/N : So yeah maybe it sounds kinda cliche but I promise it's not a cliche story (except the love part lmao) I hope y'all will enjoy it :DD.

Your P.O.V. :

Thank God sm accepted my application I finally am not unemployed.....so yeah here I am...working in sm entertainment haha.

What's my job? Well it's maybe one of the best but toughest jobs ever. I'm nct 127's manager. You might be like "how'd sm allow a girl, who's so young, to be nct's manager" so lemme tell you. Sm is currently in a crisis . They want some gossip, some rumours to spark around nct so that the group is talked about and remains in the spotlight.

So what's a good way to make a group famous? Dating rumours? Yes. But that too in a creative manner.

So basically they got a young pretty girl to be nct's manager so that rumours and talks spark around and nct remains in the news for at least sometime before their comeback so the comeback could become even more successful.

And yeah it's not like I'm not skilled. I've been managing groups since I was 16 due to certain reasons..... so I'm pretty good at it but yeah this is the first time I'm managing a boy group in such a big company so I'm a little bit nervous. I just hope everything works out well tomorrow!!

Narrator's P.O.V. :
You were taken to nct 127's dorm which was situated in an apartment which was hella luxurious. They lived in the bigger flat and parallel to it was a smaller flat for a single or two people. You were told that you would live in the flat next to nct's dorm.

Your P.O.V. :
It's not even a dorm GAwdddddd.....
It's literally like a hotel and they live in this building? Wow..... And I would be living here too? That's amazing. Well let me keep my luggage in my flat.

As I open the door with the key, I run out of words.....it's literally as if I'm living in a hotel. I kept my luggage and then rushed out of the room to meet nct. Ugh this is nerve wracking....

As I rang the bell of their flat I feel kind of nervous. Cause yes, I know they act all cute in front of the camera but ACCEPT IT it is intimidating to see them in real life.

I take a deep breath and cover myself up in confidence.

Suddenly the door opened and a guy who looked like he jumped straight out of anime is standing there smiling.....

I freak out inside ....... Is this really happening? Am I living a dream?

----

Hahahah so yeah guys who is the anime like guy?? Well I hope you know who I'm talking about.....
Ik the chapter was too short and boring but
Don't worry guys wait for the next chapters cause things Are gonna get a bittt crazyyyy (excuse my weirdness)
Love you guyssss

Oh yeah and a small hint about the anime guy :