Pt. 24 Stop it

Jaehyun's P.O.V. :

I was sitting in the cafe and telling Chungha about my whole plan and how I'm using her name...she literally laughed it off.....and even scolded me for making y/n jealous like this....

She's really cool and mature.....and we're like best friends...

We were done with our talks and then proceeded out to say goodbye and go home, when I felt like someone is staring at us constantly..

I looked around and saw y/n, sitting on some Chair near the cafe....I was surprised....

Is she stalking me???? Oh my God...

Then a little evil idea came into my mind....It's time for me to make her jealous hehehe....

So I whispered "Chungs, don't look around but y/n is looking at us right now from the chair at the right side, so can we like.....act as if we're kissing?"

Chungha bulged her eyes but then said okay....she's totally my partner in crime.....

So then we came close and I held her cheeks and I tilted my head so that it looks like we're kissing at the angle from where y/n is looking.....

But actually we were just standing close and trying hard not to burst out in laughter lmao.....and instead of holding her cheeks I closed her mouth cause she was about to crack and I'd laugh seeing her laugh.....

Your P.O.V. :

They are.......... Kissing....

J-Jaehyun? Was he doing timepass with me all this time?...

I felt this sudden anger and j couldn't control it at all.....and without a second thought I barged towards them...

I went there, and held Jaehyun's shoulder tightly and pulled him back, away from Chungha...

They were both really shocked and for a moment didn't understand what happened....

But then Jaehyun looked at me with shock and said "y/n manager Nim??? What the hell? What happened?"

I just looked at him with my angry eyes and then shifted my eyes towards Chungha and said "What were you even doing with him...do you even know that..he's my boyfriend?"

What? What did I just say?

"What are you even talking about y/n? Hey Chungha it's nothing like that" he said....

"IT IS, stop playing with multiple girls at the same ti-"

"Y/N STOP IT" suddenly Jaehyun raised his voice....

There was silence, and I just looked at him....my eyes felt a little watery, as I was little bit scared...

"Chungha I'll talk to you later, sorry for the inconvenience.." Jaehyun said and bowed to her before holding my wrist and speed walked in our home's direction....

His grip was tight and I had to jog a bit cause he was walking really fast....and I don't know why I didn't even try to get my wrist out of his hand....

I suddenly felt a bit guilty? Tears started leaving my eyes and rolling down my cheeks...

Some fell

We soon reached the house and he said "open your house door", but he never looked at my face for even once.... I opened the door and we both went inside....

Then he closed the door and turned around....only to see me crying but without sound....just tears rolling down....as If my soul was empty but my heart was crying....

"What the hell is wrong with you? And what was all that with Chungha?"
He said....

My anger returned.."So a week ago you were being crazy for me, couldn't control your feelings for me, but suddenly you got over me, and started loving another girl... in ONE DAMN WEEK? Just say it Jung Jaehyun, it was all your plan for being able to sleep with me.."

"Shut up y/n, for God's sake just SHUT UP...." He shouted with anger and thumped the wall with one hand...I've never seen him this angry and it scares me...

"First of all, you said I should get over you, then you said you won't like me even if you have sex with me, then when we both sleep together you still don't love me and tell me to move on and now, when I finally FUCKING moved on, you're blaming me?....and what's hurting me the most is that you are calling my feelings "fake" for you?
.......And I played with you?.....All those times when I was desperate for your love, cared for your well being, didn't force you but still I get this?....
You know what? YOU'RE THE REAL PLAYER, confusing me, and confusing yourself, and not letting either of us be happy......"

"J-jaehyun i-"

"stop doing all this PLEASE.... Stop playing with My heart........And if you can't love me then end everything between us... forever" He said...

He said it all.......and barged out of my house, and into his dorm...

And I just stood there.....looking at the floor....

I closed the door, and walked into my room. I just curled up on the bed, and started crying, really Loudly....

Everything he did, and everything he said felt like he was stabbing my heart 1000 times....it hurted like crazy....and I didn't know what to do....

And again, I started feeling guilty....
He was right , Why am I ruining his life, why am I confusing him all the time........
And why am I even feeling this hurt by his every action....

I thought all this and cried myself to sleep....

***

Yeehaw, comment and vote if you like it, that way I'll know if I should keep writing or in just wasting my time lmao....
Byeeee

Sorry, I Just Can't Fall In Love || Jung Jaehyun || NCTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara