Pt. 20 Sweet Fight and Long Flight

Your P.O.V.

I was just sitting in the park since about one hour...., a lot going inside my mind, when I saw Jaehyun was calling constantly on my phone.

When he didn't give up I picked it up.

"What is it Jaehyun?" I asked trying not to lose my calm.

"Oh my God WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU Y/N, and why didn't you pick up your phone? Are you okay? Tell me your location I'm coming" he blurted it all...

Why does he even care though....

"I'm ok. I'm at the park nearby so you don't need to come-" "Stay there, I'm coming in two minutes" he said and cut the call.

I just sat there waiting for him. Why am I doing this....

And he came, running towards my bench, and stood near my bench panting and just looking at me.

He looked a bit tensed, and a bit angry too......is he going to argue again?

I stood up and spoke "You didn't have to come-" and suddenly he.........hugged me.

"You didn't have to run away like that, I was so scared that I couldn't even find you, and why do you even have a phone if you don't pick up your calls" he said softly, while gently stroking my hair from the back, getting a bit angry at the last part but still soft...

I was.....surprised, I thought he'd be angry on me, or just force me to kiss him or something, but he seemed genuinely worried? Was I over thinking?

We just stood there like that for a minute and then he broke the hug and said "let's get back to the hotel."

He held my hand and started moving but was pulled back by me standing there in the place.

He looked back at me, while I was just looking at the ground....I was feeling guilty....

"Y/n, is there something wrong? Are you hurt somewhere??" He said becoming worried...

"I'm....I'm sorry J-Jaehyun." I said breaking down, and everything I tried hard to hold in came out....in the form of tears...

"Nooooo why're you crying.......Come sit down, be quiet don't cry" he said.

We sat again and he pulled my head softly on his shoulder, while rubbing my arm as I was breaking down... literally...

Once I calmed down a bit, I sat and tried to clear out everything.

"I guess I overreacted in the room. I'm sorry for that Jaehyun, and........
Sorry for actually sleeping with you, it was all a mistake, if I would not have agreed to it, your heart wouldn't have been broken., And our friendship could also remain. ......I...-I ruin-ned it all......" I said, sobbing at the end...

And he too, was controlling his tears and biting his lips so that he wouldn't cry....

"Don't blame yourself please..., it was both of us, who did it. And I'm sorry too, for forcing you in the room earlier..... I was swayed by my emotions..... But I promise that I will respect you no matter how much I want anything from you. I swear, I Still love you, so much that you won't be able to imagine it....
Just please be my friend at least.....
If you can't love me, then at least don't leave me...." He said, looking up at the sky so that his tears would go back inside, from where they came.

But in reality they would go back inside, to his heart, where all the pain would collect, and it's all cause of my stupid decision....

I rubbed his back and he looked at me, and tried to smile at him while wiping my tears..., at least I could comfort him a bit....and he smiled back.

I'm happy that at least we cleared it all out. And are okay with each other, at least for now.....

"Let's go now" he said and we stood up and went to the hotel.
.
.
.
.
.

At the evening :

"Okay, Let's check out then" Jaehyun said as he kept our bags outside our room and locked the door.

After we reached the hotel, we were too tired to do anything, and just slept, Jaehyun on the couch and I on the bed. Then we ordered some food into our room and watched TV.

We were now going back to Seoul, after our "date", that's what I call it with the air quotations.

We checked out and went to the airport. We sat in the plane after sometime and it flew....

I was about to put my earphones in my ears when Jaehyun tapped on my shoulders.

I looked at him and he asked "If you're comfortable, and if it's not too personal, can you tell me why you can't fall in love?"

He looked really curious, and after all that had happened, I can tell him everything....he deserves to know at least this much...

"It's a long story" I said

"Well it's a long flight" he said and rested his chin on one of his palms...gosh he's cute..

"Okay so it all started when....." I began, and told him the whole story, about me and my ex, Namjoon....

".....and that's why I know that I'm don't fall in love" I finished the story with all the details, and the flight landed.

"Hmm.....so it's your ex, because of whom you have such 'assumptions' "
Jaehyun said and murmured the last part.....

"What did you say?" I asked because I couldn't hear him clearly.

"Oh, Nothing. Let's get off" he said and stood up, and we got off the plane...

I wonder what he's thinking after hearing about my past....

Jaehyun's P.O.V.

Hmmmm...... So it's her ex, that Namjoon guy, because of whom she's so scarred......

Well after today, I can say 70% that she's falling for me, but she won't accept it......and I don't even want to force her...

But I won't even give up....so I have to make up a mission, through which I could make it 100% sure that she loves me, and make her realize it too...

Time to step up your game Jung Jaehyun.....

***

Guys guys guysssss the highway to heaven mv aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

Kim doyoung is coming for me I swear.......