Pt. 18 The night

A/N : There will be a light smut.....
The pic though.....

Your P.O.V. :

We entered into our room, finally we'll get to clean ourselves...

"You can shower first, my lady" Jaehyun said playfully...
Thank God we weren't awkward after that kiss..

We didn't even talk about it..as we knew that we were attracted towards each other physically today....well, very much actually.....

I showered fast enough and came back, and then jaehyun went inside.
I just sat on my bed scrolling through my phone.

After like 20 minutes, Jaehyun screamed from inside the bathroom "Y/n...., is my shirt there?"

I looked around and saw it lying on the bed end...

"Yeah it is there" I shouted back and stood up with the shirt so that I could give it to him, but just then, the bathroom door opened and Jaehyun came outside.......shirtless...

He was wearing grey sweatpants and was wiping his hair with a small towel....water dripped down his jawline and........his a-abs.....oh my...

I couldn't stop looking at him, mainly his abs, even though I tried...and then my gaze shifted towards his eyes...

He was too staring at me....into my eyes, and he stopped his actions...

He dropped the towel, and walked towards me, slowly...and held my waist...

"Your shirt" I lifted my arm holding his shirt, but he took it with another arm and just dropped it as well...

"I don't think I need it anymore"

He said and I gulped.....and then he held the back of my neck with his hand.....I can feel what's about to happen next...

Our lips were just a centimeter apart, he looked again in my eyes, his being full of lust and love.... But I couldn't focus on his eyes, not when his lips were so close to mine.....and I moved my face a little bit closer.....

He understood my gesture, and smashed his lips on mine, giving me a deep kiss...and I kissed back...

I moved my hands up to his neck, and moved them into his hair....

He pulled my body towards him even more, closing gaps...if there were any....

He broke the kiss, and said "jump" and I obeyed him, wrapping my legs around his waist, and continued kissing him.

He then moved towards the bed, and dropped me softly on it, and crawled on top of me.

He came close once again and kissed my lips again, moving towards my cheek, then my jawline and then my neck, while I ruffled his hair, taking the pleasure...

I whispered into his ear "You're not going to regret this right..." as a little bit of worry covered me.....but he whispered back into my ear "let's see who regrets it by tomorrow..." And continued kissing my neck..

He slowly moved his hands up my sweatshirt, touching me softly all over....and then he took it off....

He kissed me down , towards my chest and sucked hard on my skin, leaving marks of course...

He moved his hand towards my back, ready to unclasp my bra and asked "may I?" And I just nodded, letting him continue his actions..., And I would lie if I said him taking my consent was not hot...

This night was not the one for conversations......just touch...

He took off my bra smoothly, and threw it on the floor, then he connected his lips with my breast, sucking hard and biting it softly.

His cold hands never stopped, and slithered all over my body slowly, which sent chills down my spine....

He stopped all his actions, and kissed me one more time, before taking off his sweatpants. Then he just held my face, and looked into my eyes for a minute, not saying anything, while I looked into his, which made me a bit sad for him....

After that we spent the whole night exploring each other, and taking all of it, as if it was our last.

He even shedded a tear, maybe cause he was scared that he'll lose me after this, which concerned me more, but Everytime he got sad he became more passionate....which makes me feel guiltier than I already was feeling.....

I felt a connection with him... although I know..... it's just for tonight........

****

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my smut debut guyssss, I know it wasn't a full smut but it's cause I'm not comfortable enough rn....

Well maybe this isn't the last smut who knows........

Anyways, 135 readsssss I'm so happyyyy ily y'all....

Byee