Pt 3 : Fighting for the band

Your P.O.V. :

I got out of my flat and jaehyun and doyoung we're standing outside looking like snacks oooff.

"Ready?" Jaehyun asked and I nodded and doyoung said "let's goo". We three walked out and there was an SUV in the parking area. I sat in the driver's seat as the driver was on a holiday today while doyoung say next to me and jaehyun sat behind.

"Play some music if you want to" I said to cut off the awkward silence.

Doyoung smiled and connected his phone to the car's radio and played "Mine" by bazzi. They both started singing along and LORD their voices were straight from the heaven...

"Let me play my favorite song. It's from our album and I'm sure you'll like it" he said while playing something.

It was a nice ballad song and the chorus went with a little falsetto  we got each other~~~

"Sing along y/n -nim" jaehyun said while poking my shoulder and we three almost started a karaoke in the car.

We reached kbs in 30 minutes but the ride was so enjoyable that I almost couldn't point where the time went by.

We entered the building and then the set. It was some show called "Hello Counselor". and they both were guests for that particular episode.

After their makeup and hair was done the shooting started . They introduced themselves and talked about their concerns and stuff . After that the guest with the problems came up.It was like unmarried couple came to them for counselling cause the girl had problems with the boy wearing what was considered to be feminine clothing and accessories but the boy was against it and wanted to wear what he wanted. A short break in the shooting was taken while the doyoung and jaehyun went to get their makeup and hair fixed.

i was sitting in their makeup room while studying their next schedules when Jaehyun suddenly asked me " what do you think about the couple's problem manager-nim?"

I looked up to him while doyoung and jaehyun starred at me waiting for my answer and i said "Well, personally i don't believe in gender clothing. Anyone can wear what they want. I pick my own tops from the men's section sometimes. if they are in a relationship why should she be concerned of his fashion?" 

"Exactly, she isn't dating his clothes lmao." Doyoung said and Jaehyun hmm-ed while smiling at me in an admiring manner. He was kind of impressed by my answer i guess.

The shooting started again and both Jaehyun and Doyoung said what we discussed before. The audience too agreed on it.

After that i took them to the dorm and asked them them to eat up and get ready and tell the rest of nct to get ready too so that we can leave for the photoshoot as it was almost 7 pm.

{Fast forward to photoshoot studio}

The studio was on the 4th floor. We went their and greeted the photographer who was a middle aged lady. She just looked at all of us and didn't even greet back. Rude.

Her secretary told us to wait for our turn so nct sat in that room while she was photographing someone else. 30 minutes passed by. I went to the secretary and asked him how long do we have to wait? He went up to the photographer but she didn't even answer him so he just told us "10 minutes more".

"How long do we have to wait" Haechan said while whinning after 20 more minutes passed and  Taeyong told him to be quiet.

My blood started to boil up and i went to the lady and said in a stern voice:

"Excuse me MISS, the boys have been waiting  for almost and hour. We were informed that our schedule is at 9:30 pm. Its 10:30 pm now. They have more work to do can you please stop wasting their time?"