Pt. 15 Discussion...

Jaehyun's P.O.V. :

"Let's do it, let's spend a night, together." She said...

She......agreed..?

Oh my God SHE really agreed to it ....eye-

"I've been thinking about it since yesterday. And, there's no harm in spending just one night right? And as you promised, you'll have to control your feelings after that. You won't think about me in that sense again, EVER" she said as she emphasised the ever.

"Let's see who won't be able to control their feelings after that night" I softly, smiling to myself...

"Hey, I don't fall in love, you'll suffer, I'm already telling you, after this it's all your responsibility." She said.

"I'm Soo great baby I'll make you fall in love in just one night" I said and winked and she lightly slapped my cheek....

Your P.O.V.

I agreed to it...and he's happy again. Seeing happy Jaehyun makes me happy. After all he's my friend.

But...am I reading him on? Or am I putting him in trouble by doing this? What if he's unable to forget me and becomes broken...?

"Manager-nim..." He said, snapping his fingers in front of my eyes as I stopped my over thinking and looked at him.

"So when are we gonna do ...it...?" He asked being shy.....

"One thing's for sure that we can't do it here. Your members are literally living next door and my bedroom and your and taeyong's room is separated by just a thin wall.... And I don't want the members hearing us banging or screaming....... I'll still be y'all's manager I need to makntain my respect..." I said and Jaehyun literally blushed....

"You sound really wild......like a top..." He said while he while slowly covering his chest with his arms...

"You scared?" I said while leaning a bit forwards and he went backwards and I chuckled at his baby like behavior...

"Ok so,.... we can go out separately at the same time, like a 2-3 days vacation or something and then meet at one point and then continue our journey together. Then we can stay at some hotel for one night and come back the next day... separately..." He said while I tried to kinda avoid eye contact with him...

I just couldn't stop myself from thinking about what will happen and then that make out dream of mine again and again appeared in front of my eyes.... that embarrassed me a little....but I tried playing it cool in front of him.

"But I have an idea.." he said as he looked at me smirking..

"The day we'll go it would be like a date, like, we'll spend the whole day together so let's just pretend you're my one day girlfriend...like if it's not a problem with you..." He said as he smiled like a baby...

One day girlfriend??? Well it's ok because after this all of it will be over and pretending...pfft it's no problem at all.

"Hmm ok. I don't mind if it's for one day" I said and he suddenly said yayy while holding my one hand in both of his hands..

"You'll be my girlfriend for 24 hours oh my God yasss.......and maybe after that as well .." he said excitedly and I laughed a little....
Goshhhh this boy is a total kid...

Jaehyun's P.O.V. :

How did I get so lucky that I would spend a night and a day with my crush?? Y'all bitches could never.......

Well Get ready y/n.........

I'm going to make you mine.......

****

Yeah I know this chapter was short but the chapters later can get long asf...

So be ready guys...for fluff, smut, and lots of drama and tears....

Byee