Pt. 2 Meeting NCT 127 ......

Your P.O.V.

Woah,is he a god? Stop smiling sir lemme breathe.

I thought as the guy in front of me was smiling while holding the door. "Hello, you might be our new manager? Nice to meet you. My name is Nakamoto Yuta. Please Come in"
He said in the sweetest way possible and moved to a side before opening the door wider revealing the rest of nct.

I smiled at them as they were all sitting on the sofa, some looked a little chaotic while others sweeter as I saw another anime guy trying to make the others behave and giving me a smile before giving his intro.

"Hello, I'm Lee taeyong, the leader of nct. Nice to meet you. Let's give intro everyone-" and then they all did together an intro, something like hi we are nct 127.

I smiled and tried hard to behave like a normal person, restraining myself hard from hyperventilating as I saw 9 aesthetically pleasing boys in front of me. This is gonna be amazing...

I stopped my thoughts and said "hello, my name is Y/N . As you know I'm your new manager who's gonna take care of y'all from now on. I know some of your names but for a check plz introduce yourself individually"

They started from the left after yuta.

"Hi I'm taeil and I'm the oldest"

"I'm taeyong, as I told you hehe" cute

"Hello, I'm Johnny. Nice to me you. I'm the funniest" he said as he smiled. Not gonna lie he's a little cute.

"Hi I'm doyoung, I hope we'll work well with you". I'm sure we will bunny.

"Hi I'm jaehyun :D " he said as his dimples showed URGHH.

"Hello I'm jungwoo, the member with the best hair." He said I'm the uwu-est way possible and we all giggled.

"Hi I'm mark. Nice to meet you manager-nim"

"Hi I'm haechan and I'm the youngest and the boss of the group. Whenever someone doesn't listen to you, come to me and I'll teach them a lesson" he said while everyone laughed and Mark hit the back of his head.
I giggles seeing that too.

I sat down and talked to them about their next schedule as they were free for nearly 7 months before their next come back.

We talked for like an hour. Taeyong seemed like a really responsible guy and Johnny, Jaehyun and doyoung talked a lot too.

It was almost 1pm and you had to take jaehyun and doyoung to the kbs station as they were guest in some show there.

"Jaehyun and doyoung, you should get ready as we have to go to the KBS station for your schedule. So I'll see the rest off you guys at 8 p.m. as you have a photoshoot around 10 p.m. and it takes about ......... 45 minutes to reach the destination. So be ready guys." I said as I stood up and proceeded to go to my flat to get ready.

***

Hello guyssss.... This was just the introduction and shit, the next chapter is gonna be the real deal cause I have a strong plot, so brace yourselves, get yo popcorn ready.

Also, if you like it plz vote for it guys :DDD
BTW doyoung is bias wrecking me hard these days so just blessing you with his pics...

Also, if you like it plz vote for it guys :DDDBTW doyoung is bias wrecking me hard these days so just blessing you with his pics

And some Lee taeyong as well

And some Lee taeyong as well ......

sir you need to cover the shoulder

...sir you need to cover the shoulder...

Byeeee