Pt. 19 The morning.

Your P.O.V. :

I woke up, facing the windows , and the morning sunlight was coming inside the room, hitting the floor...

I was lying on my right side ,inside the blanket, and an arm was around my waist, holding me while a body hugged me from behind, well, it was Jaehyun's to be specific...

I tried to move out, but suddenly his hand pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly from behind,

He whispered into my ears "There's still time till our 24 hours dating ends" and just snuggled his face into my neck, and I sighed and fell asleep again, in his arms....
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up again, and found that I was alone in the bed, no one beside me.

I sat up suddenly and covered my body with the blanket, and just then the bathroom door opened, revealing Jaehyun who was wearing a pajama and a t-shirt.

I had some awkward and thirsty flashbacks about the last night, and I tried to hide my face. He saw that and giggled.

"Go take a bath, I'll order some coffee for you" he said smiling and I just nodded and went inside the bathroom taking my clothes.

After bathing, I came back into the room and saw Jaehyun sitting on the bed sipping his coffee, while another cup was kept on the side table for me.

I just took it, and sat beside him on the bed.

"You were pretty good last night." I said and then took a sip of my coffee, and he choked....

I looked at him with a smirk, and he looked a bit surprised, and said "You enjoyed it?" And I hummed..

Suddenly he kept his cup, and pulled me towards him, and was just about to kiss me....but I can't let that happen.

"Jaehyun no" I said and moved a little backward. He cupped my face and looked into my eyes and said "Why not?" And that made me angry

The thing that I feared is happening....

I just yeeted his hands away from my cheeks, and stood up.

"THIS, This is what I didn't want Jaehyun, I knew, if I once slept with you, your hopes would become high... " I said raising my voice a little.

"What's wrong with my hopes getting high? You just said you liked it last night, then what's the problem to do it all again?" He said becoming a bit annoyed...

"Oh so now you just want my body right?? And not my love that you were so desperate for all those times???? And about what I said earlier, I said I LIKED IT not that I WANT IT AGAIN AND AGAIN." I shouted.

"It's not like what you are making it y/n,......... but why are you even getting angry if I got over my feelings?" He said, and smirked.

He what?.....He Got over his...feelings? So did he......play with me???Who the hell does he think he is???

"Enough Jung Jaehyun. I never thought that I'd be played like that. So all this time you pretended to like me just so that you could sleep with me? I'm done."

"It's not-" he was speaking something but I just barged out of the room, not giving him any chance to speak.

I went outside of the hotel, I need to clear my mind from whatever just happened.

I went into a park nearby, and sat on the bench.

"...but why are you even getting angry if I got over my feelings?"

Why would he say that??? I just..........cared for him, I don't want to become his friend with benefits.....
I did what we agreed to do but after that, I can't keep on doing all this.

Ugh why did I agree to his stupid plan in the first place..... I thought he'll just stop being crazy in love if we slept together once. And what did he do? He played with me? Because no one can get over love just in one night.
I just.....hate him....

Jaehyun's P.O.V.

"It's not-" I was about to clear myself when she just went out of the room, leaving me dumbfounded...

Why was she even angry? That's what she wanted right? Me not loving her anymore? It was maybe because
.......she started to develop feelings for me....

I just said that because I wanted to make her realize that maybe she likes me too, but she misunderstood me, and thought that I was playing with her, when in reality, I still love her like crazy.

After last night, my feelings just grew stronger for her, it was all so special, not just last night, but the whole yesterday too.

And today when I was about to kiss her, it was because I couldn't control my emotions....

I just want her to be mine.....

She might be sad, but where did she even go...? I went out hurrying up to find y/n....

***

Love you guys....