Pt. 22 His Girlfriend

Your P.O.V. :

It was morning time and I checked my mails, to find one from sm, which stated that NCT's vacation are about to end due to the meetings for new comeback being prepared.

I just had breakfast and now I was ready to go to them and inform them about it. Everyone came back from their vacations and homes so I can sit them down and discuss about coming schedules...

I went to their dorm and rung the bell, and found a smiling winwin open the door to my surprise.

"Hello, you might be 127's manager, I'm winwin." He said and bowed and I bowed back.

It was my first time seeing him live. Since I became nct 127's manager, they had no comebacks with him so I never got the chance to meet him. Although sm mentioned that he's still a part of the group.

He was actually really handsome , but looked like a shy fluffball....

He told he was here to meet 127 cause he was missing them.... specially yuta and taeil...

"Ok then let me call all of them" he said and went into rooms to call everyone in the living room.

Mark and taeil were already there eating breakfast and they came to after finishing it.

Taeyong came out of his room, and he looked a little confused....

"Manager-nim, what are you doing here?" He asked me, I was a little taken aback but I told him I came to discuss their schedule.

He looked at me with more confusion (A/N : something like this lmao) :

"But aren't you suppose to be with Jaehyun?" He asked me..

"What do you mean?" I asked him drowning in confused..

He came a little closer to me, so that mark and taeil won't hear anything, cause taeyong knows about Jaehyun and my episodes...

"Today around 8am , Jaehyun said that he's going on a date, and he looked really excited, so I assumed that it was you with whom he's going" he whispered....

"So he's not here right now? It's already 10:30..." I asked and he shook his head....

A date? So he already found a date.....

"I'll come back after Jaehyun's here.... Cause every member has to be here for discussion. Call me when he's back...." I said and went out of their dorm, and to my flat...

Questions filled my mind.... how'd he find a date in just one day? And with whom? Wasn't he madly in love with me a day ago?

Wait.....why do I care....he said he'll get over me so now I shouldn't care about his business...

But no, I'm his manager, he should inform me before dating otherwise it can cause scandals.

I was just sitting on the couch, contemplating all my decisions when taeyong called me and told me Jaehyun's back.

I went straight to their dorm...

When I entered, everyone was sitting on the sofa, and Jaehyun too. He looked pretty good.... might've done a lot of efforts to look good on the first date. He was all smiley, I assume the date went really good...

I shook my head and began to tell them about their ending vacations, and the schedules coming in one week....

It finally ended and everyone began getting up and doing their own stuff.

I went to Jaehyun and held his sleeves and whispered "We need to talk" and he mouthed "why" but I just pulled him out without anyone noticing.

We went out of their dorm and he stopped and asked "what's it so suddenly?" But I pushed him inside my flat cause I can't let the boys hear anything for now.

"Woah woah woah, what's with you being so wild today" Jaehyun said playfully and I thumped the door and closed it, making him a little scared...

I turned around and looked at him, a little angrily...

"I heard You went on a date?" I asked, and he started smiling again...

"Yeah I did hehehe" he said and giggled like some school girl talking about her crush...is he okay...

"With whom?" I asked

He spoke "Well You know Chungha? So like, Johnny hyung and she we're in touch, and I asked Hyung yesterday at night to set me up with someone, so he told me about her and gave me her no. And Oh my God you won't believe it , we talked all night and she's so cool....so I asked if she wanted to go out with me today and she agreed....we can call it a date" he looked really happy about it...

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked trying to calm down.

"Why should I ?" He just asked casually...

Well.... actually yes..... Actually NO...I'm his manager....

"B-because I'm your manager, you NEED to inform me about everything, you going out on dates specially, you know it can cause a scandal. And if I know beforehand I can prevent the scandal..." I said

He just laughed it off and said "oh really, tell me how will you prevent the scandal" eye-

"I....well...umm....It's not your department, you won't understand that, but you just need to know that you SHOULD INFORM ME OKAY." I said and he was still smiling...

He's getting on my nerves today ughhh....

"Hmm now you know about it, so I'm telling you BEFOREHAND that I'll be going out with her again today at night..." He said and started walking towards the door....

"Wait, .....you also need to ask me for my permission before going with her. You just can't go out when we have schedules.." I said.

"We don't have any schedules till one week, so I can." He just said casually...

"No, not today. I'll be coming at your dorm tonight, I have to discuss more about the......um....the meeting ..yeah..." I said.

"Aaahhh whyyy, then tomorrow night. It's fixed. Please discuss everything till tomorrow evening." He said..

Well what can I even say, I gave up and nodded.

"Then I'll get going..." Jaehyun said and went out....

Leaving me alone....

***

Yoo guys, I'm sad in clg. I wanna go home please write some sweet msges in the comments that will help me stay away from my home. 😭😭😭